UPS authorized passenger?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Apparently, somebody thought it was a good idea for this to happen. My question is, who authorized it? UPS? Hard to believe they let this happen.

http://www.denverpost.com/nationwor...nevada-congressman-is-delivering-ups-packages

I wouldnt want some scummy republican in our trucks doing the same either. I dont care what party they are with, this shouldnt be allowed.

Whats odd, is that this guy was soliciting for higher minimum wages while on the car and other social entitlements and why isnt there outrage by the right??

Oh wait, I think I beat FOX news to the story, so now you can all be Pssd off.

TOS.

(p.s. you can thank me later)

wkmac

This happens quite often in my location. Especially in an election year. For UPS, the benefit is access. Typically the politician rides in the area of his/her district.

brett636

Its a way for the politician to get their name in the public spotlight as well as UPS to get free marketing. Its a win win for both sides and I doubt the driver minded anyways. The only thing wrong with the story is the politician is a democrat.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its a way for the politician to get their name in the public spotlight as well as UPS to get free marketing. Its a win win for both sides and I doubt the driver minded anyways. The only thing wrong with the story is the politician is a democrat.

Ok, I ask you this, where does it stop? Should a church representative be allowed on the car to recruit members?

TOS.

av8torntn

Ok, I ask you this, where does it stop? Should a church representative be allowed on the car to recruit members?

TOS.

UPS owns the truck. If they want to allow a politician or whoever use it as a prop I see it as their business.

How the heck did you take an article about a dimocrat and turn it into an anti republican thing?

brett636

TOS.

It stops wherever UPS perceives its benefit to be too small to be worth their while. This story made my local news here in Indiana and this was a Nevada politician doing it. As the saying goes any publicity is good publicity, and I highly doubt UPS cares one iota about this politician earning votes. They are after the free marketing, and that is the long and the short of it.

wkmac

TOS.

Let it display a beneficial marketing model with a good return on investment and you will see church representatives doing on car rides. Until then, I wouldn't worry.