UPS background check?

Okay I had an interview today and it seems like it went well. I showed interest in the job and mentioned that I plan to stay for atleast a few years. The interviewer said he would do a background check and call me back....

What's the next step?

Do i have a shot at the job or did he just tell me he'd call back.. -like the rest of the rude employees that can't give you a straight foward "NO" like an adult.

UPSGUY72

Okay I had an interview today and it seems like it went well. I showed interest in the job and mentioned that I plan to stay for atleast a few years. The interviewer said he would do a background check and call me back....

They don't do the back ground check they hire a company that does them.

What's the next step?

Wait for a phone call. I'd wait a week if no call them you call them.

Do i have a shot at the job or did he just tell me he'd call back.. -like the rest of the rude employees that can't give you a straight foward "NO" like an adult.

They don't hire anyone without a background check meaning they tell everyone they will call you back if you pass the background check and there is still a position open. You are not the only person they interviewed. If your a convited crimial (ie thief, or a violent crime ) go look for another job.

As far as for the "rude employees" I'd change your attitude because with that kind of attitude if you do get hired you won't be for long.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

What's the next step?

NO