Ups beard petition

beard-moustache-portland-211137.jpg
Selfie?

muthatrucka

Even our supervisors and managers now have visible tattoos and wear non certified ups jackets, hoodies, and hats. It's time to come into this century, we aren't the military.

CleverNameHere

Standing ovation! Signed! I'm all for limiting the beardiness too. No need for the duck dynasty look. It's ridiculous unless you're a true mountain man. I just want to rock my ginger fu Manchu instead of running around looking like a friend.cking boy scout!!

Box Ox

Even our supervisors and managers now have visible tattoos and wear non certified ups jackets, hoodies, and hats. It's time to come into this century, we aren't the military.

Yes, it's time for us to move forward and embrace the faces of modernity.

mike-tyson-face-tattoo.jpg

I'll start the discussion of how we should push this righteous movement forward by proposing Pajama Thursdays.

footie-pajamas.jpg

Or whatever else you'd like to wear.

Dr.Brownz

Is it really that hard to shave everyday?

Ups wastes my time everyday with there stevie wonder preloaders so im not exactly pleased I have to take extra time for work related activity. But I mean an old school vet like yourself would know that, pass that along to your young minions in your next pcm there yoda

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Ups wastes my time everyday with there stevie wonder preloaders so im not exactly pleased I have to take extra time for work related activity. But I mean an old school vet like yourself would know that, pass that along to your young minions in your next pcm there yoda
Aw, you're still on that? Adorable.

If you don't like it, find another line of work. Nobody said you had to become a FT driver and it was explained at driver school on a piece of paper you signed and agreed to. If you didn't like it you should have just self disqualified.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
For some drivers it would be not having parts of their breakfast entangled in the fuzz

There are some drivers that don't have enough facial hair to actually make a beard
Think scoobie do. And of course that would be totally unfair to the female drivers,
some of which could probably grow one, but most would not.

Again, as has been stated, never happen
Just like us girlies can wear earrings, and men cannot. Good point dannyboy. And by the way nice to hear from you. I bet if I grow a beard, no one would say a word. LOL.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Just like us girlies can wear earrings, and men cannot. Good point dannyboy. And by the way nice to hear from you. I bet if I grow a beard, no one would say a word. LOL.

I was told when I started driving that I wasn't allowed to wear my earring. We asked about the women and was told they can because they wear one in each ear. So when the guy next to me asked, "so I wear one in each ear, I can wear mine then, right?", they told him no. Double standard much?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I was told when I started driving that I wasn't allowed to wear my earring. We asked about the women and was told they can because they wear one in each ear. So when the guy next to me asked, "so I wear one in each ear, I can wear mine then, right?", they told him no. Double standard much?
it is, I agree. Its the only thing besides breasts, and some guys have me matched, that separate us, so I take full advantage.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
brown cafe.jpg
Tooner, its been a while, for sure. Laid up for a while, so I thought I would check in.

Some people cant look good regardless of what they do to their face. Others, well it makes them look better.

On a side note, have never heard, but a religious exemption might be even better than your doctors note, just sayin.......
There are several religions where facial hair is "recommended" for the adult married males. I am not positive, but fairly
sure, there are portions of our world wide delivery system where men (and women) are allowed facial hair.