ups bent me over big time and the union...Termination

drewed

Shankman
Adam Ill apologize to an extent I did take a bit far but I was kinda annoyed with you not being as forthcoming with the facts of entirity of the situation....

P

pickup

Adam Ill apologize to an extent I did take a bit far but I was kinda annoyed with you not being as forthcoming with the facts of entirity of the situation....

Adam, I don't know if you watch "entourage" or not, but it looks Ari is asking E is he "wants to hug it out?"

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
So whats your defense about the jumping lanes?

Im pretty sure that Drewed is a part time sup so dont waste your time or effort answering his stupid questions. You need to concentrate on the problem at hand. First of all did you take a blood or urine test that came up positive ? Just because you told him that you took some it doeesnt meen that you are intoxicated, you nor the chp dick are doctors.
If you were tested and it was positive what was the level in your blood or urine and whats the legal cut off in the state that you live in.
Did I hear correctly that the union said to start looking for another job ?
I would take a look at the NABER web site, they helped me get my job back 3 times succesfully.
Your gonna find a lot of people on this web site who wont beleve your story and will try to discredit you. Take my advice and dont waste your time answereing there questions or defending yourself ( I should take my own advice) Just follow up on the good advice you receive.
By the way, the SAP program will not make you lok guilty, its not something that you can go sign up for yourself. The only way you will get in the sap program is if you are going to get your Job back, its negotiated by the union and UPS so take it . You may be able to go back into the hub until your licence is restored. The other option of course is to get a good dui laywer and fight the charge. If you dont get a dui then you cant get fired right !

Pm me if you get a chance and good luck

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
I can go back to being an *******? I just dont like people who cant take responsibititly for their actions....the chp was a dick....the dr knew i was a driver...etc etc hes said hes taken responsibilty now so i have a lot less problem with him

Not all of us are perfect like you

P

pickup

uk guy , the fact that it took 82 posts for you to finally join the thread that would beckon to you as a three day old dead body would beckon to a vulture shows that you are moving on with you life. Hope everything is allright with ya, uk. Don't look back lest ye turn into a pillar of salt ( genesis biblical reference, lot's wife : for those who need it)

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Hey sorry center manager, I was in a hurry so I broke the law and killed someone....
Sorry Mrs Smith I was in a hurry to get home to my family, so I decided to break the law and I guess that outweighed the life of your husband and the father of your children....

He didnt hurt anyone if my uncle had a sex change he`d be my aunt but he didnt......... so quit lecturing. Just out of intrest are you a full time sup ? and how many years of expierience do you have ?

adam

Im pretty sure that Drewed is a part time sup so dont waste your time or effort answering his stupid questions. You need to concentrate on the problem at hand. First of all did you take a blood or urine test that came up positive ? Just because you told him that you took some it doeesnt meen that you are intoxicated, you nor the chp dick are doctors.
If you were tested and it was positive what was the level in your blood or urine and whats the legal cut off in the state that you live in.
I would take a look at the NABER web site, they helped me get my job back 3 times succesfully.
Your gonna find a lot of people on this web site who wont beleve your story and will try to discredit you. Take my advice and dont waste your time answereing there questions or defending yourself ( I should take my own advice) Just follow up on the good advice you receive.
By the way, the SAP program will not make you lok guilty, its not something that you can go sign up for yourself. The only way you will get in the sap program is if you are going to get your Job back, its negotiated by the union and UPS so take it . You may be able to go back into the hub until your licence is restored. The other option of course is to get a good dui laywer and fight the charge. If you dont get a dui then you cant get fired right !

Thanks man, ya i say the same about that guy. Thanks for the info about you and for some hope, lots of people keep telling me I have a shot @ this and I'm going all the way to fight this or do what i can.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
uk guy , the fact that it took 82 posts for you to finally join the thread that would beckon to you as a three day old dead body would beckon to a vulture shows that you are moving on with you life. Hope everything is allright with ya, uk. Don't look back lest ye turn into a pillar of salt ( genesis biblical reference, lot's wife : for those who need it)

I`m having a hard time letting go, its like a drug addiction

drewed

Shankman
Does it honestly matter? You deem the fact he was lucky and didnt injure anyone not to matter so I dont see how this does? Besides Im pretty sure weve had this convo before....but then again it could be your drug addictions.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

IMO here, you said "there's a lot of people here that wont beleive your story"

The fact is, he was using controlled substancdes and admitted to it while driving a DOT mandated vehicle. That is the story from what I can tell. What is there to not believe? He admitted guilt.

P

pickup

Answer my question young man !

I'm staying out of this one, drewed, you're on your own. Uk guy, too bad you didn't get here before the hatchet was buried (I think) , you and the original poster could have had a heckuva tag team going.

atatbl

The fact is, he was using controlled substancdes and admitted to it while driving a DOT mandated vehicle. That is the story from what I can tell. What is there to not believe? He admitted guilt.

LOL.... ********runs rampant on these boards. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. None. Without exception. You are just typing words without knowing what they mean. Of that I am convinced.

Last edited by a moderator:

atatbl

ata....16?

No. That guy/girl doesn't ask stupid questions. He/she just speaks like he/she knows something and never does. You know I read a lot more here than I post. I have never once, not even once, seen this ******* state a "fact" that was even remotely accurate. He/she speaks based on personal opinion (which is fine), but then carries that over into things he/she knows nothing about.

The reality of this site is that people use it, primarily, to gain info or voice their PERSONAL opinions. Sometimes people blend the two and state something inaccurate. Such is the nature of human communication. I just laugh when a person manages to do it EVERY SINGLE time they convey a message that isn't about their personal viewpoint. I try not to speak this bluntly... but.... in other words, Sleeve is an ****************that rarely (I am convinced never) has accurate information about factual matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pickup

Answer my question young man !

I'm staying out of this one, drewed, you're on your own. Too bad you didn't get here before the hatchet was buried (I think) , you and the original poster could have had a heckuva tag team going.

atatbl

Take your meds atatbl

Hoax! You have seen first-hand what I do to people that question my ravenous ranting! Don't you dare! Don't you dare..... I swear to god.... If you ever pull a stunt like this again I will make it my mission to facilitate Drewed marrying one of your offspring.

Your play, Sherlock!

lulz