UPS Bikers

A

anonymous6

100,000 miles, & 100,000 smiles. I've got almost that many miles between my 2 bikes.
I really don't care what I ride. As long as I can get out, get the wind in my face, I'm a happy camper.
With that said, I'm getting tired of always having to fix something. Just as bad, we can put maybe 150-200 miles on in a day & I'm toast. That's ridiculous.
Ill probably get an HD this winter. I put about 1000 miles on a friends '07 street glide this summer. Never got tired of riding that & now that I've spoiled the wife with that, it's an easy sell.

i rebuilt this ride with the help of my roommate before starting a 15,000 mile trip so i pretty knew the ins and outs of it. the only problem i had was the generator.

A

anonymous6

my parents nearly fainted when i told them i was hired for peak 25 years ago. i'm 6 foot 4 and 265 pound then with a full beard and a pony tail down to my tail and they hired me anyway. all i had to do was shave the beard and cover the tats on my arms.

then a year after that peak they fired a couple drivers and call me and asked me if I wanted FT. ya-baby

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
my parents nearly fainted when i told them i was hired for peak 25 years ago. i'm 6 foot 4 and 265 pound then with a full beard and a pony tail down to my tail and they hired me anyway. all i had to do was shave the beard and cover the tats on my arms.

then a year after that peak they fired a couple drivers and call me and asked me if I wanted FT. ya-baby

So your avatar is you just before the interview? Thought they finally found Bigfoot.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

Similar story. These days I'm sporting more hair on my back than my head-
makes skimming the pool easier in the summer. Back hair catches some bugs too.