UPS Blog on UPSer's?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Tapas, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Waste Manager

Waste Manager New Member

Anyone else read this drivel??

Lots of 'pep talking' by execs..

Noticed that almost ALL of the comments are being made by corporate..or other pencil pushers.
    Do these people actually work for UPS or the call center in the Phillipines..??

Like the people who man the Facebook site...??...becuz UPS computers do not have access to FB..

2. HEFFERNAN

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

When you sign in at UPSers, the company knows who you are.
    Saying anything negative in a company website as an employee would send you to the unemployment line pretty quickly

3. jaker

jaker trolling

I posted that same thing in one of the blogs , I wonder if they took it down

4. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

They moderate it to no end. Ask the 1800 management that got pink slips in 2010 right after peak in January on how UPS handled their comments, even respectful ones asking for answers.

5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I have had several comments posted while others have been censored and/or deleted. Basically anything negative will not make it online.

6. O/C

O/C Member

No one of real importance posts on the site. This peak is the first time I have seen the board posting, most of it is fluff from the corporate level. Operation guys avoid being truthful for fear of reprisal, it good for a few laughs.

Sent using BrownCafe App

7. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

That's cause you're a company man. Ups will be lost without you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List