ups capital question...refi houses???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
does ups have a refi program through their capital arm??It would be nice if upsers received some sort of point reduction or discount when refinancing their homes. How about a 3 or 4 % interest rate to ups employees. Ups would still make money but it would be a nice little bonus for their employees. Ups can pretend their doing good, but they would still be making a profit...probably will never happen, oh well.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Quicken loans offers a refi special on upsers.com. One of our drivers just refinanced his mortgage through them, got a really competitive rate, low closing costs, and a rebate of 1/2 of his first monthly payment. Combine that with the $400 we get from the Union toward a lawyer and he saved nearly $1,000 going through Quicken.

UPS Capital is strictly commercial.

upsman29

You may want to check with your local Merrill Lynch office when I use to make pickups at the location here I was informed by the manager that UPS employees get 25% off their qualifing rate on mortgage's. If you get interest 6% rate your rate would be 4.5% for the life of the loan. Maybe this discount is still in effect and it will help you out.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
does ups have a refi program through their capital arm??It would be nice if upsers received some sort of point reduction or discount when refinancing their homes. How about a 3 or 4 % interest rate to ups employees. Ups would still make money but it would be a nice little bonus for their employees. Ups can pretend their doing good, but they would still be making a profit...probably will never happen, oh well.

UPS actually do something to help their employees, only in a opposite dimension world.

rod

Retired 22 years
Flirt with all the girls at the local banks when PU/Delivering, that’s what a driver I know did to get a good rate.

Even if "flirting" would get you in trouble with your better half it is still good advise to check with the lower paid workers on just about any big transaction your dealing on. The front line troops usually know what's going on and what the deal of the day is.