UPS Cell Phone discounts

bste11

King of UPS
I don't know how many of you guys know about this, but if you call Sprint, Verizon Wireless, and maybe other providers, you get a 25% discount off your bill each month. I just called last night, and they did it no problem. Just tell them you are an employee and they do it immediately. They didn't ask for any sort of proof or verification.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't know how many of you guys know about this, but if you call Sprint, Verizon Wireless, and maybe other providers, you get a 25% discount off your bill each month. I just called last night, and they did it no problem. Just tell them you are an employee and they do it immediately. They didn't ask for any sort of proof or verification.

The discount is 33% if you tell them you are a Union member.

bste11

King of UPS
Good thing Sprint has live internet chat. If this is true, I will be slightly less upset about the Union Fees, as I will be benefiting a little bit.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I called my service provider and was getting 22 off now that they know that i am a union member they took off 11 percent because they said that I was over paid and lazy and didn't need any more discount.:angry:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The discount is 33% if you tell them you are a Union member.

This only works when you know the secret handshake.

Mods get an additional 15% off.....

With my UPS, Teamsters, Brown Cafe, and Mod discounts, I get about 60% off my AT&T phones.

Try searching the threads for the union password.

Shush Steve. He might find the union password, handshake, and secret gesture using the search function.