UPS Chairman Scott Davis’ total comp reduced to $10.3M

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS Chairman Scott Davis’ total comp reduced to $10.3M - Atlanta Business Chronicle

United Parcel Service Inc. Chairman and CEO Scott Davis took a 15 percent cut to his total compensation in 2013, the same year the package shipping and logistics giant’s profit plunged nearly 82 percent.

• Chief Financial Officer Kurt Kuehn’s total comp shrunk about 20 percent to $2.75 million.
  • Chief Operating Officer David Abney’s total comp dropped 24 percent to $4.08 million.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Maybe if they didn't hire people right out of rehab clinics during peak season we would have made more profit.
What's next, next year having them hire helpers out of homeless camps

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
how about taking a few empty package cars down to Tijuana, loading up and bring him back to work for UPS as helpers.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I take mine at end of day. Take it during day and ill totally screw myself. If I take it during the day, all ill want to do is make a lil Cai love and spank my monkey and take a nap lol.

Packmule

I'm confused. Profits are down in this thread, but all I hear on pro union, we need a big raise posts, record profits. So which is it?

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
From the article: "The difference was due mostly to a big drop in his pension value, which went form $1.4 million in 2012 to zero in 2013."

What's the story with the reduction in pension value?