UPS Contract passed today by executive vote

10 point

being a member of 623 one of the holdouts, i'm pretty pissed off. to all the yes people, your gonna get what's coming to you soon enough. if we had more educated people in this country, who actually read an understood this contract. you would be holdouts yourself.
to all who think were getting shafted , and the union is pretty much dead. thanks for having a brain !
hoffa and hall do have to go ! i dare them to show up in philly !
teamcare is the worst part of this contract. but we have other issues here in philly. we have part times here approaching 20 years without a full time opportunity. we have a new building that's coming soon that's gonna send some people to the unemployment line. kinda think that might be some important issues.
does anyone on this site actually have a problem with sell out jimmy taking the healthcare out of the supplement ?
soj has never gotten us anything, except concessions.
what has happened here, is the eroding of america. fatt bureaucrats sticking it up our collective rear.
where is the fight in this union ? in this country ? we've become a bunch of fat lazy americans with no real fight !
as the years go by, i am less proud to be an american. we've become a bunch of weak minded ,uneducated ,what can i do americans ! when will this country take a stand against anything ?
this union is a disgrace , so is our government , and so are we as american people.
i can say i'm proud of our local members here at 623, not the officials . it was us the workers who got educated on the contract , and voted it down.
got news for you retro check watchers. first time you go to the hospital and are not admitted, that check will be a distant memory. not only did you screw your fellow teamsters by not getting educated on the contract . you're family is gonna take the hit financially.
i'm hoping better days are ahead, but i can't see it from here !
Hey brother, there's a lot of teamsters in Ohio that are proud of you folks in 623.

Let's get real representation elected in the IBT this next time around and be vindicated over these fakes.

That's what it's going to take to fix this corrosion from the top down to our panels.
Amputate the cancer.

10 point

That was weak you can do better. Here is one for you since you want to throw digs. Welcome to TeamCare. Enjoy your benefits in an unsustainable plan. You should be getting your cards in the mail soon.
You're a broken record IBT parrot.
I'm just serving the ball back over the net where it came from.
You owe to much to too many of the wrong people to be objective or honest.
This "union" , the step-brotherhood of the Teamsters has turned into a dictatorship and parrots like you, lacking in credibility, sing whenever the IBT good ole boys pull your tail feathers.
I couldn't care less if the plan is sustainable or not. I won't be here long enough to be affected but you will be.
Its bad enough to be naive but to be gullible too is on you.

Stonefish

This "union" , the step-brotherhood of the Teamsters has turned into a dictatorship and parrots like you, lacking in credibility, sing whenever the IBT good ole boys pull your tail feathers.
I couldn't care less if the plan is sustainable or not. I won't be here long enough to be affected but you will be.
You are weak and sound like a broken record. You are a parrot and you crack me up. Look back at your own posts. Your comments will even make you laugh. I know I'm enjoying your stupid comments. Try better with your next post.

Brown stains

No points give it up it's over ...

10 point

You are weak and sound like a broken record. You are a parrot and you crack me up. Look back at your own posts. Your comments will even make you laugh. I know I'm enjoying your stupid comments. Try better with your next post.
That all you got fish? Nothing original? Go figure.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
It's never over. Just round one.
With all due respect you have lost every round. What makes you think you are going to win one??? It's been a tko so far. If you think the brown cafe is a reflection of what the membership thinks you will be sadly mistaken. This is a place for people to go who are angry. The vast majority of upsers don't go here you know.

Brown stains

With all due respect you have lost every round. What makes you think you are going to win one??? It's been a tko so far. If you think the brown cafe is a reflection of what the membership thinks you will be sadly mistaken. This is a place for people to go who are angry. The vast majority of upsers don't go here you know.
Welcome back 407

Anonymous 12

Non active member
your an idiot.if that 70 cent an hour was enough to sell out just waite till next contract
What will happen the central region and the south will vote Hall and O'brien in? News flash if you think Hall is scared you are mistaken. He's got money he can retire and I'm sure he can still stay in office in his local. What's he got to lose. Let's get pope and zuckerman in here to tear this company down. That would be a stupid move. I almost the spiteful turds could do it. Imagine the volume loss and then the loss of jobs.

So many of you know it all would be on here crying about all the money they'd lose. It would almost be worth it to me. Worst case Scenario I would still be a driver with no debts. I'd survive but a lot would lose their jobs. Let's ruin it. Why not?

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Welcome back 407
Thanks but I will be gone soon like a fart in the wind. My welcome is worn out in this place. I know I've got a good following of good people here but the ships sailed. I WAS a big character on this forum. I tried to help a lot of people. I'm weaning myself off this addiction to this site. Soon I'll be like 705 red and dannyboy. The new member will forget me and never know who the hell I was in the first place.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Hey brother, there's a lot of teamsters in Ohio that are proud of you folks in 623.

Let's get real representation elected in the IBT this next time around and be vindicated over these fakes.

That's what it's going to take to fix this corrosion from the top down to our panels.
Amputate the cancer.
We need an irrelevant button.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Neither does your opinion. Only to yourself and your think alike buddies.
Words on a screen. Whatever. Ask you buddy bubblehead about me in real life. I'm all man. He knows it. The difference between you and me is I walk the walk in the real and you are an anonymous poster on an Internet forum.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
You exude irrelevance. You and your fish, Chevy and the brown stains left behind.
Gotta jump in when your boy's losing? You need each other.
Maybe we will meet someday face to face. That would be fine with me. I'm real. My name is Jim. Ask ur boy bubble. I hope you don't retire soon. Maybe we will see each other in Columbus.