UPS Contract passed today by executive vote

10 point

Words on a screen. Whatever. Ask you buddy bubblehead about me in real life. I'm all man. He knows it. The difference between you and me is I walk the walk in the real and you are an anonymous poster on an Internet forum.
Yeah. You're all man and we should all cower in fear. Sure.
Couldn't care less.
No one's opinion counts except yours.
That made the papers today.

Overpaid Union Thug

Thanks but I will be gone soon like a fart in the wind. My welcome is worn out in this place. I know I've got a good following of good people here but the ships sailed. I WAS a big character on this forum. I tried to help a lot of people. I'm weaning myself off this addiction to this site. Soon I'll be like 705 red and dannyboy. The new member will forget me and never know who the hell I was in the first place.

Wow. Now there's two names I haven't heard in a very long time.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Yeah. You're all man and we should all cower in fear. Sure.
Couldn't care less.
No one's opinion counts except yours.
That made the papers today.
Yea you are paper trained. Any time. You want my number? I'll take yours. I'll sent you a pic so you know who I am when you see me.

10 point

Another thing. Upstatenyupser makes you look like a punk. That guy has two more balls than you 9 days a week.
Sticks and stones.
Are you threatening me about meeting in Columbus for some reason? You want to retract that before you have to deal with other issues?
I dont have a boy named "bubble" and your threats and jabs don't mean jack to me.
Keep it up and you'll figure it out. I guarantee that.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Sticks and stones.
Are you threatening me about meeting in Columbus for some reason? You want to retract that before you have to deal with other issues?
I dont have a boy named "bubble" and your threats and jabs don't mean jack to me.
I didn't threaten anyone. I offered my number and a way for you to see me so you could come up to me and talk to me. You are paranoid. You aren't half the man upstate is like I said. You are a real tough guy. I also gave you a way to figure it out right now. Not to smart are you?full of hot air. Probably don't file grievances either. Where's your dislike button?

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Sticks and stones.
I hope so.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It is in the IBT memorandum send to all locals. Answer the question if you know if it is a lie ? I am sure that the Union would not liable themselves with a broadcast statement as such unless it was true .They must be on firm legal ground.

And we are suppose to take the IBT E-Boards word for it.

Sort of like when they said the UPS contract proposal was accepted unanimously by all the locals?

10 point

I didn't threaten anyone. I offered my number and a way for you to see me so you could come up to me and talk to me. You are paranoid. You aren't half the man upstate is like I said. You are a real tough guy. I also gave you a way to figure it out right now. Not to smart are you?full of hot air. Probably don't file grievances either. Where's your dislike button?
I'm not paranoid about you whatsoever. You keep claiming to be the tough guy. Like the time you told the TDU guy you'd like to meet him outside the convention hall. More bully threats from the tough guy.
How do you know how many balls upstate has? Just wondering.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Dude! Everybody already knows ... it's 407!
I like that he thinks I'm threatening him. I'm trying to engage him in a public debate in a venue where we both would be. I'm better with words than typing. I'd shame him. If he was a real man like Dave he would be ok with it. Dave would meet me and have a discussion. I don't really care for Dave but I know he'd debate me to my face. This 10 points won't. Or he try to get Jim's number. Ps Hoak I thought you had me on ignore. I was beginning to think you don't want to talk to me anymore. I sent you those pics.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I'm not paranoid about you whatsoever. You keep claiming to be the tough guy. Like the time you told the TDU guy you'd like to meet him outside the convention hall. More bully threats from the tough guy.
How do you know how many balls upstate has? Just wondering.
That guy was my friend bug you genius. You are so irrelevant it's not even funny. Kinda like a shart. You wish it wouldn't happen but it does to us all. You're up