UPS Contract passed today by executive vote

Ron Carey lives on

Now that this contract has been forced on us, I encourage all members to read all you can about teamcare. Keep up with your hours worked on upsers.com aug 1 2013 til this fri. Study the new contract online, and understand all the new concessions. Good luck brothers and sisters. A reckoning is coming in 2016

Sent using BrownCafe App

If I lived in a right to work state. I would pull out of the union, after this sellout! This is not right! You cant take the rights of others! Time to kick the teamsters out and do some union shopping. If you dont agree with this post....IDGAF.....AND SCREW HOFFA!

PT Car Washer

If I lived in a right to work state. I would pull out of the union, after this sellout! This is not right! You cant take the rights of others! Time to kick the teamsters out and do some union shopping. If you dont agree with this post....IDGAF.....AND SCREW HOFFA!
I work in a right to work state and I am not pulling out. I don't like all the concessions in this contract and voted no on both the national and regional supplement. But I will continue to be a Teamster.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It's about voting the current cowards out and voting in people that will have the courage to strike in 2018.

Wow, one thing at a time. Hoffa and Hall and O'brien have got to go.

Next time we go into negotiations with UPS we need people with balls, not UPS sock puppets.

Returntosender

Kae1306 has already told us that payroll has a program which has been keeping track of our hours. You can knock yourself out and add up your hours but I will let UPS do their job.

What's supposed to happen in 2016?
Members start to pay a portion for the healthcare? More language that allows UPS to screw members over, who knows.

Overpaid Union Thug

Well, I guess this means I'll get the cost of my vacation paid for via my retro check, more Surepost packages on my truck, will be able to get on the 9.5 list as an unassigned driver without running the same route every day, will start saving money on prescriptions in June, and will be able to bid one of the new routes this new contract will add. I'm happy.