UPS Cruise Discounts?

FAVREFAN

Does anybody know if UPS still offers Cruise discounts? I can't seem to find anything on UPSers.com. Any tips/info. would be greatly appreciated. Planning honeymoon. Thanks, take care.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

STUG has a friend (Amy?) who works for a travel agency and she coordinated the Brown Cafe Cruise for early next year. PM him and I'm sure he will steer you in the right direction.

over9five

Staff member
If you register with SmartSavings through UPSers.com, you will find "CruiseOne".
Looks like they use all the cruise lines. Definitely worth checking out.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Just go to a local travel agent. They will do your best to get you the best deal. I never thought the discounts were very good thru UPS and I've gone on 4 cruises.

Does anybody know if UPS still offers Cruise discounts? I can't seem to find anything on UPSers.com. Any tips/info. would be greatly appreciated. Planning honeymoon. Thanks, take care.
Congratulations sucker , When is the wedding? Our group cruise starts April 18, 2010, if that fits you are more than welcome to join us.

Who ever you talk to, be sure you ask lots and lots of questions. Do you have an idea of where you want to go, how many day/nights you want to be gone, have you ever cruised before?