Ups day at hershey park 2011

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Thebrownstreak, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Thebrownstreak

Thebrownstreak Active Member

Just thought i'd post the info we got the other day

This is from upsers. com

Included in the ticket admission:
    • 110 acres of family fun
    • 11-acre Zoo America North American Wildlife Park
    • More than 60 rides including 10 roller coasters, and 26 kiddie rides
    • Hershey’s Chocolate World
    • Entertaining shows
    • Free Parking
    Check the UPS Employee Discount Page for discounted rates on car rentals and accommodations.
    Note from Cheryl: This post text contained text copied directly from so I had to edit most of it out.

Seems like a great deal, $20 for the day. Send me a pm and I'll forward you the unedited version of the post which includes the promo codes.

Thank you to Thebrownstreak for sharing this info.
    Lasted edited by : Aug 4, 2011
  2. Thebrownstreak

Tickets are $20 online
  3. chev

chev Nightcrawler

Can someone please pm me a link to the tickets. I found the company discount page but nothing about the ups day in October.
  4. mousemedic01

mousemedic01 New Member

Can't find the promo code. Can anyone help?
  5. kingOFchester

kingOFchester Well-Known Member

No promo code. Park is closed that day for UPS employee's only. Tickets can be ordered thru UPS employee web site using UPS employee ID number.
  6. scorp68

scorp68 New Member

When is it and I don't see it on upsers, any help would be be great.
  7. makmak1

makmak1 New Member

Having trouble finding it on i saw it last week and now nothing. Would like to order tickets, Can you send link. Thanks for any help..

8. makmak1

makmak1 New Member

Help...can't find the link to order tickets. I have the promo code but can't find the link on anymore....
  9. makmak1

makmak1 New Member

promo code is 37915. i can't find the link to order the tickets anymore. please let me know if you have any luck. tks..
  10. makmak1

makmak1 New Member

promo code 37915.
  11. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Dude, we all got your message the first 3 times you posted. They may not be taking orders on tickets anymore. There is usually a "order by" date on the HP tickets. Sounds like you shouldn't have screwed around when it came to buying your tickets since it was probably taken down off the site.
  12. isguy

isguy New Member

The nice thing about this year is that you can order the tickets for the park up to and including the day of the event, so weather is no longer a concern about getting rained out the day of the event after buying your tickets in advance. I just checked, you can still get to the on line order site through However, it wasn't obvious how to get to the link. The easiest way may be to login to, and type hershey in the search field. It should return a result which will allow you to click on the hyperlink "UPS Day at Hershey Park on Sunday, October 2, 2011". Enter the promo code and you'll be in. I know they are currently allowing orders for both the park ticket and the catered meal, but I believe the catered meal tickets will not be available past a certain point in the near future. I didn't post the promo code, as I wasn't sure if that would violate TOS.
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  13. Thebrownstreak

This is a lil bit off subject but Hershey park is currently experiencing major flooding. The zoo was hit hardest and some of the animals died. I am planning on visiting HP website in the next few weeks for updates to see if and when the park will reopen
  14. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

2 bison were euthanized.