This is from upsers. com

Included in the ticket admission:
  • 110 acres of family fun
  • 11-acre Zoo America North American Wildlife Park
  • More than 60 rides including 10 roller coasters, and 26 kiddie rides
  • Hershey’s Chocolate World
  • Entertaining shows
  • Free Parking
Check the UPS Employee Discount Page for discounted rates on car rentals and accommodations.

Note from Cheryl: This post text contained text copied directly from upsers.com so I had to edit most of it out.

Seems like a great deal, $20 for the day. Send me a pm and I'll forward you the unedited version of the post which includes the promo codes.

Thank you to Thebrownstreak for sharing this info.

Last edited by a moderator:

chev

Nightcrawler
Can someone please pm me a link to the tickets. I found the company discount page but nothing about the ups day in October.
Thanks

makmak1

Having trouble finding it on upsers.com. i saw it last week and now nothing. Would like to order tickets, Can you send link. Thanks for any help..

Just thought i'd post the info we got the other day

This is from upsers. com

Included in the ticket admission:
  • 110 acres of family fun
  • 11-acre Zoo America North American Wildlife Park
  • More than 60 rides including 10 roller coasters, and 26 kiddie rides
  • Hershey’s Chocolate World
  • Entertaining shows
  • Free Parking
Check the UPS Employee Discount Page for discounted rates on car rentals and accommodations.

Note from Cheryl: This post text contained text copied directly from upsers.com so I had to edit most of it out.

Seems like a great deal, $20 for the day. Send me a pm and I'll forward you the unedited version of the post which includes the promo codes.

Thank you to Thebrownstreak for sharing this info.

makmak1

promo code is 37915. i can't find the link to order the tickets anymore. please let me know if you have any luck. tks..

Cementups

Box Monkey
Dude, we all got your message the first 3 times you posted. They may not be taking orders on tickets anymore. There is usually a "order by" date on the HP tickets. Sounds like you shouldn't have screwed around when it came to buying your tickets since it was probably taken down off the site.

isguy

The nice thing about this year is that you can order the tickets for the park up to and including the day of the event, so weather is no longer a concern about getting rained out the day of the event after buying your tickets in advance. I just checked, you can still get to the on line order site through upsers.com. However, it wasn't obvious how to get to the link. The easiest way may be to login to upsers.com, and type hershey in the search field. It should return a result which will allow you to click on the hyperlink "UPS Day at Hershey Park on Sunday, October 2, 2011". Enter the promo code and you'll be in. I know they are currently allowing orders for both the park ticket and the catered meal, but I believe the catered meal tickets will not be available past a certain point in the near future. I didn't post the promo code, as I wasn't sure if that would violate TOS.

Last edited:

Thebrownstreak

This is a lil bit off subject but Hershey park is currently experiencing major flooding. The zoo was hit hardest and some of the animals died. I am planning on visiting HP website in the next few weeks for updates to see if and when the park will reopen