UPS Day at Hershey Park October 6, 2013

Cementups

Box Monkey
20 years at UPS and I have never once gone to UPS day at Hersheypark. And I live 5 miles from the park. We have season passes so I don't need to go one more day with the people I work with.

brostalss

UPS day @ Hershey Park? Just down the road from my house in Southern California.
I have been there a long long time ago.

kingOFchester

Went to Hershey this past weekend. I am good for another 5 to 10 years. Crowds, ticket expense, food expense, rude people, kids running into you because they are busy texting.........nah. Will go to the appalachian trail next time.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Went to Hershey this past weekend. I am good for another 5 to 10 years. Crowds, ticket expense, food expense, rude people, kids running into you because they are busy texting.........nah. Will go to the appalachian trail next time.

I can honestly tell you as a regular park goer I have never witnessed any of this that you speak of. But of course, we know when to go when it is least crowded.

kingOFchester

I can honestly tell you as a regular park goer I have never witnessed any of this that you speak of. But of course, we know when to go when it is least crowded.

Yes, much better then sixflags. However this past weekend they had jayz and timberlake concert. That may have added to the crowds.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Please use the private messaging system for info that isn't intended to be public. Thank you.

S

serenity now

I don't go anywhere there are crowds.