UPS delivery computer program?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by candidguy, Oct 4, 2010.

1. candidguy

candidguy New Member

Hi, I'm just wondering if there's any computer script or something like that to use with UPS tracking page.
    Because I have many packages arriving at my house these days and I'm tired of refreshing the tracking page and check and see if it's delivered, if so then I go out and get it, and it's more convenient if there's a computer program that can auto refresh the website and whenever the status changes to "Delivered", it'll notify me with a sound.
    Anybody know such program exists?
  2. User Name

User Name Only 230 Today?? lol

I have a mac and downloaded an app that I can put the tracking numbers in then look in my dashboard to see if it has been delivered.. app is delivery status. you can use it for more than ups.
  3. hudson

hudson New Member

search for quantum view inbound. you will receive email notification when your packages have been delivered.
  4. tfinnegan

tfinnegan happy exupser

How about just getting off the couch, put down the remote and WALK to the door and look for yourself...
  5. djkre8r

djkre8r Member

I'm just wondering why your UPS guy/gal doesn't knock or ring the doorbell.
  6. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

Maybe the driver has 150+ stops and takes a few shortcuts so as to not stay out ALL night.
  7. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

You need to keep in mind that the data from the DIAD does not get sent to our server immediately after each delivery. You should expect up to a 30 minute gap between delivery and notification.

There is no excuse for the driver not to knock on your door or ring your door bell.
  8. upssalesguy

upssalesguy UPS Defender

if you need help setting up quantum view, PM me
  9. upandcomer

upandcomer New Member

Haha, nothing like posting a link that is in violation of UPS Terms and Conditions!