UPS delivery computer program?

candidguy

Hi, I'm just wondering if there's any computer script or something like that to use with UPS tracking page.
Because I have many packages arriving at my house these days and I'm tired of refreshing the tracking page and check and see if it's delivered, if so then I go out and get it, and it's more convenient if there's a computer program that can auto refresh the website and whenever the status changes to "Delivered", it'll notify me with a sound.
Anybody know such program exists?

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I have a mac and downloaded an app that I can put the tracking numbers in then look in my dashboard to see if it has been delivered.. app is delivery status. you can use it for more than ups.

hudson

search ups.com for quantum view inbound. you will receive email notification when your packages have been delivered.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You need to keep in mind that the data from the DIAD does not get sent to our server immediately after each delivery. You should expect up to a 30 minute gap between delivery and notification.

There is no excuse for the driver not to knock on your door or ring your door bell.