UPS Delivery truck hit car - and left.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
bada-boom?
image.jpg

NJ is the armpit of America anyway...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What is sadder is you guys work long overnight shifts, driving all day and making deliveries and then you come on here and talk about UPS.

What's even MORE sad is you have unlimited resources (the internet) at your finger tips and you can't even do something so simple as find a phone number for a multi-billion dollar, worldwide corporation. What's up with that?

bbsam

Staff member
Now had the OP said it was a Fedex truck, he'd have gotten all kinds of advice, phone numbers, and dissertations on the grand professionalism that is UPS followed up by an in depth discussion of integrity in general by Integrity.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Now had the OP said it was a Fedex truck, he'd have gotten all kinds of advice, phone numbers, and dissertations on the grand professionalism that is UPS followed up by an in depth discussion of integrity in general by Integrity.
No he'd probably just be told so your ex/sister got hit by her cousin/brother. What's the big deal?

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
If I nick something I.e cable wire or tree branch, I get out, make sure no significant damage to truck, the look both ways to make sure no witnesses, then IM OUT!!!! All u see is a cloud of my dust high tailed it outta there