UPS director sells 50,000 shares on open market

Discussion in 'The Latest UPS Headlines' started by cheryl, Oct 31, 2007.

1. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

UPS director sells 50,000 shares on open market - Reuters

James Kelly said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that he sold the shares on Oct. 26 and Oct. 29 at prices ranging from $74.73 to $74.90 per share.

2. local804

local804 Well-Known Member

Might be a good idea to follow.....

3. rod

rod retired and happy

not a great sign when the top is selling off. the rats are jumping ship. sure glad I dumped my stock:sad:

4. david cassin

david cassin dublinbrown

is that the same james kelly ex ups ceo ?
    he probably got too many shares when he was boss and doesn't know what to do with them and now with the price highier.
    the old ship is a long way from sinking.i only wish we could buy shares through salary,we are having abit of difficulty with the european union law at the moment,our union in ireland has been pushing to bring this in as there was alot of intrest in staff wanting to buy .

5. HazMatMan

HazMatMan New Member

Who gives a crap?? Hope he chokes on his money!!!

6. 1980

1980 Member

But if the company is doing soooooooooooooooo well and the contract offer sooooooooooooooooo insulting to most of the posters on this forum ,WHY WOULD HE BE SELLING!!!!

7. dirversifiying your money is a good thing. I wish I had 3.75 mill to put in other investments. I only have 100,000. UPS stock is a solid investment but dont put all your money in one place

8. local804

local804 Well-Known Member

good thing he sold then