UPS discount at Days Inn, etc - do I HAVE to reserve?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The last time I was at days inn I banged a chick I was working with around or on my bday and man it was the worse experience ever....

196976856_128786203298453233_xlarge.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Use a travel booking site with some discount codes. I used Expedia to book something just the other day and had a 15% coupon + 2% back for my CC + 1.5% back at Ebates + low price guarantee to claim the difference if any other site offers it lower between now and my vacation (July)

EasyTrucker

I used priceline's "name your own price" for a rental car for 8 days next month. But only after they said they only use Hertz, Avis, Enterprise, Budget, and a couple other top companies and they were all located on the airport property, no shuttle. Didn't want to get stuck with a tin can from some fly by night company that you needed a shuttle to get to from the airport. I saved 60% on a minivan from Hertz! Was very pleased!

bluehdmc

If I'm traveling I've called from the gas station across the street from a hotel and gotten a better rate than if I walked up to the counter. Now I have Expedia app on my phone, can get the best price for a hotel in the area where I am. Orbitz, etc. are basically the same thing.

clean hairy

What I noticed the other evening on priceline is fine print that states the price you see does not include any extra fees the hotel may impose, (internet fees, booking fee, maid service fees, etc)
So, you dont know where you will stay, or what the total cost per night is until you check in.
If you don't like the extra fees, too bad!

Cementups

Box Monkey
There is an app you can use, BTW, called "Hotel Tonight". You can get top of the line hotel rooms for a fraction of the cost at last minutes notice.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If I'm traveling I've called from the gas station across the street from a hotel and gotten a better rate than if I walked up to the counter. Now I have Expedia app on my phone, can get the best price for a hotel in the area where I am. Orbitz, etc. are basically the same thing.
Be aware, the prices on the app are sometimes higher than the desktop version. Ran into this in my last booking as they were offering triple points for booking through the app, the room was $35.00 a night higher on the app.

Mr.Golden

What do you mean worst
Couldn't make it rise?
Not that...soon as she took her pants off an unpleasant smell rush into my nose like it was cocaine. Not an odor that you can deal with but the kind that makes your stomach lil queasy. I was telling myself this couldn't be happening....the thing about it she was one of those prissy girls too