UPS Discounts, do they work ????

SmithBarney

Lots of decent deals, plenty of fake discounts.

here are some I've used
shoes.com
verizon
avis rental cars
Jeep
harmon kardon <--- excellent deals
and a few more.

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
I use a bunch of the discounts that are offered to us. I do NOT use the car or vacation discounts though. You can do better on your own if you know how to bargain, especially on the car. They told me $4500 off on my Volvo thru UPS' plan but I ended up knocking off $7500 on my own.

I do use: shoes.com, Crutchfield, AT&T, Harman, and several other places.

which volvo did you get? i am considering one too. how do you like it? how does it run? any problems?

SmithBarney

Omaha Steaks for one, the site they link.
Dell I found better deals for dell's outside the ups site.

Just like the disclaimer.. "may not always represent the absolute lowest price available."

Just be a wise shopper, and you'll do ok.

Cementups

Box Monkey
which volvo did you get? i am considering one too. how do you like it? how does it run? any problems?

I have a 2005 S60 R. I like it alot. It's insanely fast for a 4 door family sedan.

IMG_0915.jpg

J

justmeagain

Have bought 6 fords on the x plan. It's great, but the last Expedition I pitted two dealers 400 miles apart against each other for my business and ended up well below the discount. Don't assume, always negotiate.

Bad Gas!

I can't get the veriaon discount to work. I have had verizon since they were commnet here. I have an inexpensive plan at $69 a month and when I try to use the discount it always says my plan is under $59 so I don't qualify.

I get the 22% discount.Always have..Call corporate Verizon like the other fella said.....I couldn't get the discount for Howard Johnson's Motel at Jeykil Island, Ga..They said they don't do it....even though they are listed,,

SmithBarney

I used to have my on-cars and center manager ringers set to something different than anyone else calling. Fellow drivers, I'd answer. sups well depended if I wanted to talk to them or not, otherwise I'd send a message "did someone need me for something"