UPS Discussion Thread Posting Fear

Integrity

Binge Poster
To All You Readers, Non-posters, Lurkers,

I am sure there are some out there who have never started a UPS related topical discussion thread.

The reasons may vary but I am sure some don't want to put up with the ridicule that may come from this, even if it is only online ridicule.

If any of you would like a topic addressed but don't want to either start the thread or even participate, private message me.

I will try to put together a UPS related discussion thread with the topic of your choosing and post it in the UPS Discussions on your behalf.

You can remaining anonymous.

I will reveal you to no one.

I will not post the Original Thread Starting Post without your approval through private messaging.

If interested send me a PM and I will be glad to take any abuse you may feel comes to some Thread Starters here at the BC.

Sincerely,
I

Indecisi0n

258troll_spray.jpg

S

serenity now

To All You Readers, Non-posters, Lurkers,

I am sure there are some out there who have never started a UPS related topical discussion thread.

The reasons may vary but I am sure some don't want to put up with the ridicule that may come from this, even if it is only online ridicule.

If any of you would like a topic addressed but don't want to either start the thread or even participate, private message me.

I will try to put together a UPS related discussion thread with the topic of your choosing and post it in the UPS Discussions on your behalf.

You can remaining anonymous.

I will reveal you to no one.

I will not post the Original Thread Starting Post without your approval through private messaging.

If interested send me a PM and I will be glad to take any abuse you may feel comes to some Thread Starters here at the BC.

Sincerely,
I

a sacrificial lamb, as it were * thanks, but no thanks

Ms.PacMan

a sacrificial lamb, as it were * thanks, but no thanks

No, because Intergrity is now being ignored as a troll he needs to be able to post questions under the guise of someone else asking.

It's not him - it's a fellow member who needs our help and is scared to post..... :vomit:

If Integrity creates multiple user names he will be banned so this is the next best alternative for continuing his disruptive dialogs.

Integrity

Binge Poster
No, because Intergrity is now being ignored as a troll he needs to be able to post questions under the guise of someone else asking.

It's not him - it's a fellow member who needs our help and is scared to post..... :vomit:

If Integrity creates multiple user names he will be banned so this is the next best alternative for continuing his disruptive dialogs.
Ms.PacMan,

In what way have I ever been disruptive to you or anybody?

What actually do you know about Integrity?

Sincerely,
I

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You would have a thin skin indeed if the fear of "online ridicule" prevented you from posting your thoughts on an anonymous internet forum. I mean, its a computer with an "off" button that will only show on its screen what you choose to click on and read.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You would have a thin skin indeed if the fear of "online ridicule" prevented you from posting your thoughts on an anonymous internet forum. I mean, its a computer with an "off" button that will only show on its screen what you choose to click on and read.
soberups,

I agree.

Some people with untreated addictive orders who are not working some type of recovery program do have extremely thin skin.

I suspect there are probably some who fit this description coming to the Brown Cafe.

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Read this somewhere: delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are

Integrity

Binge Poster
I hearby nominate thee for worst thread of the year.
Brownslave688,

The success of this thread will only be measured by the future UPS discussion threads born from it.

It will not be measured by the quantity of useless, pointless ,one liner, sit-com type responses it generates.

To each his own, I guess.

Sincerely,
I

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Imagine getting some of these guys to walk the line if they're afraid of what some guy in NY named Dave thinks of them.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I'd like to discuss the inability of some employees to address safety issues in the real world and ask others in a condescending manner what they are doing about the issues the OP started a thread about.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'd like to discuss the inability of some employees to address safety issues in the real world and ask others in a condescending manner what they are doing about the issues the OP started a thread about.
Jackburton,

Sounds like a decent topic.

Why don't you start a discussion thread?

I recommend that you clarify the topic a bit.

Sincerely,
I

brownIEman

Brownslave688,

The success of this thread will only be measured by the future UPS discussion threads born from it.

It will not be measured by the quantity of useless, pointless ,one liner, sit-com type responses it generates.

To each his own, I guess.

Sincerely,
I

Ironically, the quality of the vast majority of internet forum discussion threads are measured by EXACTLY these attributes. Not sure if that is a telling sign of the current state of our society or not...?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ironically, the quality of the vast majority of internet forum discussion threads are measured by EXACTLY these attributes. Not sure if that is a telling sign of the current state of our society or not...?
brownIEman,

I think it is a telling sign of the current state of our society.

I will not measure the success of this thread by those standards though.

Sincerely,
I