UPS driver accused of slashing dogs with box cutter during delivery

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Returntosender, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

LAKEWAY, Texas (KXAN) — UPS issued an apology on Monday after a family said a delivery driver slashed their dogs faces with a box cutter when delivering a package to their Lakeway home this weekend.

The dog owners were not home and got an alarming call from a neighbor.

“My neighbor called and said you need to get home immediately,” said Laura Crowell, who was at the lake Friday evening with her husband and son. The dogs were at home alone.

http://kxan.com/2014/06/16/ups-driver-accused-of-slashing-dogs-with-box-cutter-during-delivery/

2. This is a duplicate thread

3. That newscaster is really cute.

4. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

I can think of at least one person that would bleep her, right in the...

Sent using a Potato

5. That makes two of us.

6. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

F.H.R.I.T.P

7. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

If the dog was close enough to get cut, it was probably attacking the driver???

8. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Why did he have a box cutter? Was that his way to get around not being allowed to carry a knife?

9. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Ups policy allows us to carry box cutters. We are not allowed to carry a knife.

10. Brownslave688

She's cute. I wouldn't put the really in front of it.

11. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

Sounds like nobody can either cooberate or refute the drivers story. No witnesses.

12. Brownslave688

I mean does anyone really think this driver just cut these dogs up for the hell of it?

13. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

He said/Fido said?

14. upschuck

The homeowners do, and a lot of people on Facebook yesterday. Either way, it would help if there were somebody that saw what had happened, because public opinion has crucified that driver already, and want him fired. When UPS comes back as driver acting defensively, then people will say they are looking after their own.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  15. Brownslave688

People are stupid. Judging by that video those people have money. Driver should of just let the damn dogs bite him I guess and sue the :censored2: out of them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

If it's me or another person, or animal, It's sure as hell not going to end with ME getting injured. I'll do anything I need to so that I can make it home to my family in 1 piece.

Sorry Poochy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Monkey Butt

What does the dog say?

18. upschuck

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Next time the driver should just let the dogs maul him? I've been in some scary situations with dogs over the years and know how to handle the situations most of the time but there has been time where I've had to kick punch and one time in particular the I had to hit a pit with a hubcap.

20. Monkey Butt

My grandson is 14 and I photograph the dances and various other activities for the school.
    When this song comes on, the kids go absolutely crazy singing the lyrics and dancing like the video in sync.
    Pretty cool!