UPS driver arrested for peeping Tom incident.

johnnyboy

Alot of you are assuming he's guilty and dont even know the guy.I'm not saying he's not but dont put him down and assume.it's way to easy for a woman to cry wolf and take down a guy. Maybe she propositioned him and he turned her down so in a fit of anger she accuses him of something rediculous.wouldn't be the first time this BS has happened. Always 2 sides to a story people.

rocket man

ups driver accused of spying on bathing woman in san carlos

posted: May 23, 2012 7:38 pm pdtupdated: May 23, 2012 7:38 pm pdt
san diego (cns) - a ups deliveryman was arrested wednesday on suspicion of sneaking into a customer's san carlos home after dropping off a package and spying on her as she took a bath, authorities reported.
Walter flowers, 43, delivered a parcel to the woman, who is in her mid-20s, at her house in the6800 block of tuxedo road shortly before 1 p.m., according to san diego police.
About 20 minutes later, the resident was bathing and allegedly saw flowers standing in a hallway outside the bathroom, watching her, sdpd public-affairs lt. Andra brown said. The intruder then fled, and the woman called the police, brown said.
Officers contacted flowers' employers, who advised him to return to the alleged victim's home to be questioned. He did so and was arrested.
Flowers was expected to be booked on suspicion of peeping, prowling and trespassing, all misdemeanors, the lieutenant said.
The suspect allegedly got into the woman's home through an unlocked door, according to brown.

Hope this story stays their locally and not make its way thru the so cal region and worst nationally. I'm embarrassed to suit up today.

i really 100 pct think you should suit up if you dont it will make it world wide on or befor your first delivery of the day AT LEAST WHERE YOUR HAT OR DIAD HOLSTER

klein

Für Meno :)
Alot of you are assuming he's guilty and dont even know the guy.I'm not saying he's not but dont put him down and assume.it's way to easy for a woman to cry wolf and take down a guy. Maybe she propositioned him and he turned her down so in a fit of anger she accuses him of something rediculous.wouldn't be the first time this BS has happened. Always 2 sides to a story people.

That is so true !
Never know , in UPS training I have learned not to ever wear browns driving to work, because if you do get involved in a persoanl accident - the odd person will think they just hit the "cash cow" !

Cementups

Box Monkey
That is so true !
Never know , in UPS training I have learned not to ever wear browns driving to work, because if you do get involved in a persoanl accident - the odd person will think they just hit the "cash cow" !

But wearing them home from work is completely ok, right?

Floyd Gondolli

If you have a middle finger to the world, there wouldn't be these lame distractions. Hot chicks? Pull stick in the morning then keep delivering. Someone gets run over by someone? Take an alternate route and keep delivering. Someone complains? Say thank you and keep delivering. Ignore the distractions and just do your job.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Stuff like this is one of the reasons that I actually like having Telematics on the car.

If I am ever falsely accused of some sort of inappropriate behavior at a residential stop, the Telematics will at least show that I was only there for as long as was necessary to make the delivery.

I had an incident happen about 3 yrs ago where I delivered a package to a house and a young girl, maybe 13 or 14 at the most, came to the door in her underwear (might have been a white bathing suit, but probably not) and she had a girl friend standing behind her giggling and holding what I assumed to be a phone with a camera. I got the feeling that it was some sort of a joke, or a dare, or a dumb teenage stunt to get onto YouTube or something. All I was interested in at that point was to complete the stop and get the hell away from there as quickly as possible, and I was damn glad that the newly installed Telematics unit in my car would prove that I was only there long enough to walk to the door, ring the bell and get a signature before immediately leaving.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
We had this beat easily in our building about 7 years ago. I won't go into specifics other than there was no physical contact between customer and driver, but the stop that it occurred at was the last one that the driver ever made. He was arrested about 15 minutes later and discharged from the company about an hour after that. 25 years with the company down the drain for doing something so incredibly dumb that it was actually borderline funny at the time.

Yours truly had to take the route out cold the next day and face the same customer. Can you say "awkward"?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yours truly had to take the route out cold the next day and face the same customer. Can you say "awkward"?

We had a driver receive a concern the other day. He was delivering NDA in an area that he wasn't really familiar with. He had a pkg for 17 Oakland but the highest number that he saw was 13 so he brought it back as NSN. He did not realize that the street continued and the numbers went higher after the intersection. When the OMS called to verify the concern the customer said "your :censored2: driver is :censored2: stupid". To their credit, the OMS, on-car and center manager all took exception to the accusation with the consignee.

The driver was hoping for another delivery at that address so he could address the accusation. Of course, we all called him ":censored2: stupid" that day.