UPS driver arrested in Banks County

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS driver arrested in Banks County Georgia - Banks News Today

A Gainesville man was arrested on Thursday and charged with sexual battery in Banks County. Jason Kyle Chester, 36, 2955 Skylark Place, was arrested following an investigation by the Banks County Sheriff’s Office investigators.

Banks County Sheriff Charles Chapman said the arrest stemmed from an investigation after a female told investigators that Chester lured her into the back of the United Parcel Service truck he was driving.

Last edited by a moderator:

hdkappler

i think that driver should be fired right a way.on company time.just have him come in get his check say he is fired.have a union rep or bus agent.order him barred from ups.he is a disgrace to ups.

mnnice

i think that driver should be fired right a way.on company time.just have him come in get his check say he is fired.have a union rep or bus agent.order him barred from ups.he is a disgrace to ups.
What we have to remember is that he has to be proven guilty first. Right now it is the ladies statement and the facts must follow. If proven guilty, I agree with you 100%. Thank You.

Channahon

Looks to me like this person has a bit of a problem as per the article

Chapman said Chester had just previously, within the past few days, been charged by the Cornelia Police Department on the same charges against two victims

Maybe a lonely cover driver? That is a short period of time to be charged with 3 crimes in a few days.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I was once arrested for purse snatching. I was brought down to the police station and held for several hours before being let go. Was I really a purse snatcher?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was once arrested for purse snatching. I was brought down to the police station and held for several hours before being let go. Was I really a purse snatcher?

Point taken, but were you accused of purse snatching twice within the same week?

We have joked before about UPS installing cameras in the pkg compartment...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Considering that package car drivers take "bathroom breaks" back there, would the operative word here be "leak" :funny:
I have said this before...UPS should cut a 6" hole with a hinged flap into the floor of the package compartment so that we can go back there and take a piss without having to break off trace to find a bathroom.

I have tried using a bottle, but its hard to find one with a wide enough mouth for me.:wink2:

705red

Browncafe Steward
I have seen allegations like this before. I represented a driver who won a bid on the route who was being terminated for sexual harassment only to find out the accuser was a girlfriend of another driver who was bumped off of this route. It was her way to try and get her boyfriend back as her driver.

Lets let it play out, this is still America and your innocent until proven guilty!

Is that my Lemon-Lime Gatorade? aahhhhh:biting: Doesn't sound like a UPSER(off the street hire maybe, no offense to anyone). You wait on a list for years to drive(and do that).

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I have seen allegations like this before. I represented a driver who won a bid on the route who was being terminated for sexual harassment only to find out the accuser was a girlfriend of another driver who was bumped off of this route. It was her way to try and get her boyfriend back as her driver.

Lets let it play out, this is still America and your innocent until proven guilty!

Agreed!