UPS driver gets a ticket off the clock.

working up a sweat

"Brown ticket got me out every single time lol."

I got stopped for rolling through two stop signs during a blizzard at 3 AM( who comes to a complete stop in 6 inches of unplowed snow?).

I wear my badge on my left fore arm. The cop saw it and just gave me a written warning.

I know 4 other people in my hub that got stopped for minor infractions on the way to and from work and got off with just a warning wearing the work badge.

I call the UPS badge, a get out of jail free card.

Wrong. There is no need or obligation to verbally tell management anything it's a simple speeding ticket that can be disclosed on the annual moving violation form drivers fill out yearly.
SOOO there is a sheet that all drivers have to fill out annually, establishing any moving violations they had while not working???

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Wrong. There is no need or obligation to verbally tell management anything it's a simple speeding ticket that can be disclosed on the annual moving violation form drivers fill out yearly.

While there is no contractual obligation to do so would it really be a big deal to give them a heads up?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

SOOO there is a sheet that all drivers have to fill out annually, establishing any moving violations they had while not working???

Yes. We have to list any moving violations and sign at the bottom stating that the above is true to the best of our knowledge. UPS may randomly pull our driver abstracts and may compare them to what we have self-reported so any discrepancies between the two could lead to discipline.

Yes. We have to list any moving violations and sign at the bottom stating that the above is true to the best of our knowledge. UPS may randomly pull our driver abstracts and may compare them to what we have self-reported so any discrepancies between the two could lead to discipline.

What if you have not even drove yet and are a new driver

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Let the person who hasent done the exact same thing cast the first stone. I defiantly can't throw it and wouldn't anyway. We all speed one time or another.

I was caught by a trooper running radar less than 1000' from where it went from 55 up to 65. Yes, it was foolish (and expensive) and it hasn't happened since.

jaker

trolling
The last time I was pulled over for speeding I was doing 66 in a 65 , he gave me a warning like he was doing me a favor but I know he couldn't prove it

UPSGUY72

What if you have not even drove yet and are a new driver

Sent using BrownCafe App

Has this person been to driving school ??? Did the person get the ticket before or after they signed the bid list or sign up sheet ? Did this person win the driving position before or after the speeding ticket.

At this point there is no need to tell your SUP or anyone at UPS anything about this speeding ticket UNLESS they ask you or the person you are talking about if you had any moving violations.

I repeat you don't volunteer any information that they don't ask for unless it involves losing your licence.

You could run it by your Steward in a hypothetical way and they will tell you the same thing....