UPS Driver Hit And Killed In Sacramento Yard

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Noticeably shook of course.. I Personally know both.. I truly was a sad day!!
I was there!!
i just cant imagine what you guys are going thru. sorry. 4-5 years ago we had a driver kill himself. that was hard. nothing but time can maybe begin to heal this tragedy.

brownburro

The night will definitely seem longer. Kai and I would have lengthy conversations over the cb on our way in and out of the bay. He was truly a positive force for good. I learned a lot from him but unfortunately I still had much to learn.

NEFARIOUS

BOTTOM FEEDER
Noticeably shook of course.. I Personally know both.. I truly was a sad day!!
I was there!!

Papi I need to send you my number still I was so shook up by all this I forgot. Kai was an awesome guy who everyone was better just for meeting.. Kept me laughing and awake many nights on the CB or on the phone if we were in different areas.. I'm gonna need a ningi star on my dolly for Kai!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It has been a few days since this happened and I have purposely not posted here out of respect for the deceased.

I just have to know----was he where he was supposed to be while in the yard (designated walkway/break area?) or was he in an area where it would have been difficult for him to have been seen?

wayfair

swollen member
It has been a few days since this happened and I have purposely not posted here out of respect for the deceased.

I just have to know----was he where he was supposed to be while in the yard (designated walkway/break area?) or was he in an area where it would have been difficult for him to have been seen?

There aren't designated walkway/break areas to the tractors at my building.
My question , the driver of the yard bird(shifter), is he a feeder driver or just a p/timer?

brownburro

I'm pretty sure he's a feeder driver. We all need to pump the brakes on assessing any blame. It's a horrible nightmare and tragedy. I hope that the west Sac yard becomes safer in all aspects out of this. Kai would want that. Only positive moving forward. That's what I think of when I think of him.

brownburro

This is the link for Kie. I didn't realize that his mother was also hospitalized after finding out that her only son was killed. Please help if you can.