UPS driver observation of Trump/Clinton political yard signage/bumper stickers,...

Who is getting the visual support in your area?

• Trump

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Clinton

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
They will need to install a few more of those ADT signs if Trump is elected.
I live in a 100k house maybe,and My stuff gets attacked all the time. our motorcycle trailer our garage, even our house. Front door has a crowbar mark in it. I live in a town population 402. Is that the fault of the president, then? The one we have now?? Or is it the people out of control with no respect?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
went by this place today. Sherrifs have to direct traffic at shift change. that is a good sign.....
20160918_121750.jpg
20160918_121750.jpg
20161001_160959.jpg

Attachments

• 20160918_121750.jpg
    20160918_121750.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 196

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
None of the upscale neighborhoods I deliver to have Trump signs, even though I can almost guarantee you they are all voting for him (the men at least). Most of the Trump signs I see are in the poorer rural or suburban areas.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
e
None of the upscale neighborhoods I deliver to have Trump signs, even though I can almost guarantee you they are all voting for him (the men at least). Most of the Trump signs I see are in the poorer rural or suburban areas.
xactly the opposite of what I see. and the women are voting for /trump in droves in Ohio. most of what I saw today is rural ohio with big expensive fancy houses. the ramshackle ones , two, had hillary signs. The farms, the oilfields, all trump.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
e

xactly the opposite of what I see. and the women are voting for /trump in droves in Ohio. most of what I saw today is rural ohio with big expensive fancy houses. the ramshackle ones , two, had hillary signs. The farms, the oilfields, all trump.
Interesting. I wonder why that is when he has such a large problem with women voters in other parts of the country. All I know is it's going to get brutal the closer we get to election time, expect more of this kind of thing:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Interesting. I wonder why that is when he has such a large problem with women voters in other parts of the country. All I know is it's going to get brutal the closer we get to election time, expect more of this kind of thing:
Now where is the video that says why Hillary is bad for our sons?

JL 0513

I see NO signs in the 300 residences within my community.

Really? Whereabouts? The only areas I find having low signage is inner city / ghetto areas where it's mostly low information voters who obviously aren't engaged politically.

As a cover guy, I run over 25 different routes so my observations have been in every type of area. On average I see about 150 Trump signs or stickers a day and about 10 Clinton ones.