UPS driver observation of Trump/Clinton political yard signage/bumper stickers,...

Who is getting the visual support in your area?

• Trump

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Clinton

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

newfie

That's the problem.

You skewed your poll to begin with.

You could have added questions like, I don't see any, I don't care, I'm not going to vote......

And then, when you add your Trump sign pictures, you indicate your opinion.

Not very scientific or unbiased.

He's asking whether you're seeing more trump signs or Clinton signs. Not a very scientific question to begin with.

JL 0513

He's asking whether you're seeing more trump signs or Clinton signs. Not a very scientific question to begin with.

Yup, I thought it was a very simple question. Didn't realize I was supposed to meet scientific polling standards. Guaranteed if I had included Jill Stein it would have zero votes even after a couple of weeks. Hell, the only people who have even heard of her are those engaged in the election, which sadly, is maybe only half the country. The other half is more concerned with what the Kardashians are doing.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yup, I thought it was a very simple question. Didn't realize I was supposed to meet scientific polling standards. Guaranteed if I had included Jill Stein it would have zero votes even after a couple of weeks. Hell, the only people who have even heard of her are those engaged in the election, which sadly, is maybe only half the country. The other half is more concerned with what the Kardashians are doing.
Its a simple poll. You didnt ask for it to be scientific. Post what you see is what you said. We did, i will. I have.

Attachments

• 1475438107427.jpg
    1475438107427.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 163

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In my VERY Democratic town , all I have seen is a lot of Trump signs and one Dump Trump ( homemade ) sign.
Now the Dump Trump placer has no other signs up, so I would have to guess that their favorite choice is a secret.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
One day after I post no Hillary signs , 6 show up around a row house of 3 , which is politely referred to as the 3 sick sisters.
Each one is more mentally disturbed than the other two.

rod

Retired 22 years
No political signs up anywhere near me that I've seen. Granted I don't live in a congested area but.......I still have neighbors.

timster24

Where I live, voting trends mirror national averages and blah blah blah, primarily Trump and Republican candidates, the area I work which is strong liberal, it tends again to be Trump and Republicans and Sanders damn college kids think everything is free, but don't understand that free has to be paid for somehow

Bad Gas!

There are a few signs in my area that read"Hilary For Prison!"...Ga is a red state but getting to to being a swing state with 10th highest Hispanic state and probably 50 per cent black around Atlanta..