UPS driver observation of Trump/Clinton political yard signage/bumper stickers,...

Who is getting the visual support in your area?

• Trump

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Clinton

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpg

Not sure whether this kid loves Hillary or has a great sense of humor. LOL.

Keenj

I work in a super liberal area. Until Bernie sold out, you couldn't walk two steps without tripping over one of his signs. I've counted maybe 5 Clinton signs and no Trump signs in the past month. Trump stuff all over vehicles though.

HBGPreloader

Not a driver but, still out on workers comp and have plenty of time on my hands to just drive around.
So far, I've seen plenty of trump signs, bumper stickers, etc - too many to count.
Saw a couple or maybe 3 bernie sanders signs and a bumper sticker when I was dropping clothes off at the local shelter. And, so far just 1 clinton sign and 1 bumper sticker.
I'm in south central PA which is supposed to be part of the red/republican "T" in PA. However, the City of Harrisburg is about as blue as you can get. And, that's where I viewed all the sanders signs.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I work in a super liberal area. Until Bernie sold out, you couldn't walk two steps without tripping over one of his signs. I've counted maybe 5 Clinton signs and no Trump signs in the past month. Trump stuff all over vehicles though.
Lesson: Trump supporters can afford cars and Bernie and Hillary supporters can't.

Keenj

Lesson: Trump supporters can afford cars and Bernie and Hillary supporters can't.

The Bernie bumper stickers on the backs of Subarus and Priuses have all but disappeared. They're not being replaced by anything. I assume they're all closet Clinton supporters even though she screwed him over.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The Bernie bumper stickers on the backs of Subarus and Priuses have all but disappeared. They're not being replaced by anything. I assume they're all closet Clinton supporters even though she screwed him over.

You have a problem with Subies and Priii?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think pantsuits are all the rage this year for Halloween... That with the broom and hat of course. lol

What would a Gary Johnson costume look like? Oh, that's right...a creepy clown who has trouble remembering. Perhaps he should be smoking a large joint too.

Last edited:
P

pickup

What would a Gary Johnson costume look like? Oh, that's right...a creepy clown who has trouble remembering. Perhaps he should be smoking a large joint too.

What should a Hillary Clinton costume look like? Oh, that's right... Orange or like a zebra that has trouble remembering. She should definitely be in the joint too.