UPS driver runs over a dog.

cachsux,

Spin games?

I am only participating in an online discussion.

Out of place? I don't understand.

I am sorry that you are having difficulty with my point of view.

I love people more than dogs and I understand and believe that dog owners are responsible for keeping their dogs restrained in some way at all times.

Any animal expert knows that all animals can bite.

This doesn't change the fact, speeding in residential areas puts small children and animals at an increased risk of being struck by a vehicle if they inadvertantly get in its path.

You have to factor the speed versus the speed limit when evaluating theses types of accidents and the factors contributing to them.

You can get mad at me all you want but that will not change this simple truth.

Sincerely,
I
It has been brought up that all the FACTS are not known but you just can't keep from trying to throw a driver under the bus. The simple truth? Around here your what's known as a shiz stirrer. People say A. You say B. Anything to stir up a pot to get the arguments going. You are never open about what you are but you want everyone to share their life story.

If you want to speculate here's an angle you haven't approached. Maybe the driver is a hero? That dog was mentally unstable. Suicidal even. He was on his way to dig up a gun from under a porch and go attack a puppy kennel. By killing that crazed dog our driver saved lives.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It has been brought up that all the FACTS are not known but you just can't keep from trying to throw a driver under the bus. The simple truth? Around here your what's known as a shiz stirrer. People say A. You say B. Anything to stir up a pot to get the arguments going. You are never open about what you are but you want everyone to share their life story.

If you want to speculate here's an angle you haven't approached. Maybe the driver is a hero? That dog was mentally unstable. Suicidal even. He was on his way to dig up a gun from under a porch and go attack a puppy kennel. By killing that crazed dog our driver saved lives.
cachsux,

I do not agree with your assessment of my contribution or my place here on the Brown Cafe.

Having a different viewpoint doesn't make me what you want to call me but I guess my post here proves your point. Or does it?

I want nothing out of anyone.

I ask questions true, but people are free to participate or not in discussions with Integrity.

When have I ever tried to bully you into sharing anything, let alone your life story?

Peace be with you.

Sincerely,
I

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
Please-don-t-feed-the-trolls-atsof-547660_170_186.jpg
Please-don-t-feed-the-trolls-atsof-547660_170_186.jpg

overflowed

I killed a rotty a few yrs back, her name was LUCY. It was icy, freezing, she ran out, and I hit her, I tried to brake, and was sliding, let off the brake and hit her. She was going across the street to her grammas. I went back, covered her with my jacket, got someone to pull over and stay with her while I went door to door, looking for her owner. The owner was mad at himself and not me, and called my boss the next day and told him so. I am crying right now remembering it.
That sucks .

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I do not know why people let their dogs out when we all come to the door. Im sure the dog is naturally a loving dog, but we can look scary carrying things, etc. I dont give out biscuits. Ive seen dogs I have petted before, bite the usps person. They are dogs, they dont think, they react.

I have a whole bunch of customers who let their dog out when they see me coming to the door. Why? Because their dog is going nuts wanting to get a biscuit from me!

Indecisi0n

cachsux,

I do not agree with your assessment of my contribution or my place here on the Brown Cafe.

Having a different viewpoint doesn't make me what you want to call me but I guess my post here proves your point. Or does it?

I want nothing out of anyone.

I ask questions true, but people are free to participate or not in discussions with Integrity.

When have I ever tried to bully you into sharing anything, let alone your life story?

Peace be with you.

Sincerely,
I

Are you a driver? If not what's your position at UPS?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Use Hilary's answer......."What difference does it make?" :shesaidsmiley:
moreluck,

What noun are you referencing with the pronoun "it" in the above question?

You haven't quoted a post that you are responding to, it is difficult for me to understand what you are saying.

Sincerely,
I

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you don't understand, then don't respond!

When you do understand.....don't respond then either!!

Don't ask why because there will be no explanation.