UPS Driver Used "Terrorist" As Name Signed For Package

DS

Fenderbender
Thats when you let them clarify their own signature. Really DS, you been around how long?:wink2:

d
19 years danny
that new years resolution you made ....
a kinder gentler daniel...
I think its up to me to decide who I can trust
some old italian women look at the diad and say NO
I'd rather make the delivery than have a ni 1

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I think its up to me to decide who I can trust
some old italian women look at the diad and say NO
I'd rather make the delivery than have a ni 1

And that is what is called racial profiling in many circles.

Not that I disagree with your post or idea.

But we live in a different world. UPS is not asking you to trust someone.

They are asking you to get the signature and clarify it.

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
not a serious biggie ...grain of salt needed here
Maybe not to you, but for UPS, it is a serious public relations nightmare. And the responses from the ethnic community sound like they are willing to make sure this does not just fall by the way side.

This is way far away from being over. And a grain of salt or case of aspirin wont help.

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
We know wes. UPS has not been spotted in your area since thanksgiving. Santa has them so afraid to come out and play with fedex and the postal service.

d

wescaddle

Actually dannyboy the public relations nightmare is you. UPS gave me the second of my three packages today, so I'd already be forgetting about their meltdown last week if it wasn't for this message board and your hilarious posts.

outta hours

Actually dannyboy the public relations nightmare is you. UPS gave me the second of my three packages today, so I'd already be forgetting about their meltdown last week if it wasn't for this message board and your hilarious posts.

Do-not-feed-the-troll.png
Do-not-feed-the-troll.png

City Driver

What is there to admit to? The proof is right there in his own records. I don't the driver deserves to be terminated, but some discipline is indeed called for.

well i dont know how package car deliveries work im a freight driver....i thought that they werent sure who wrote the word terrorist

and i dont think termination is excesive in this case

I'm sure you are familiar with the DIAD board that we use and the customer signs, right? After getting a signature we verify that sig by typing the signers name. This is usually done by the driver.

filthpig

I always thought it would be funny, on the day I retire, to make everyone's name my opinion of them like: sugarbritches, fine mother, :censored2:, bunghole, stinky, chickenneck, etc...

rod

Retired 22 years
I always thought it would be funny, on the day I retire, to make everyone's name my opinion of them like: sugarbritches, fine mother, :censored2:, bunghole, stinky, chickenneck, etc...

I always wanted to lay a brick on the accelerator, jump out and let the fully loaded package car drive out on the frozen lake by itself until it fell through the ice-- but I didn't do that either. :peaceful: