UPS drivers are making deliveries in U-Haul trucks — and people are panicking and calling the police

Discussion in 'The Latest UPS Headlines' started by cheryl, Dec 14, 2015.

1. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

People letting their emotions get out of control.
    No logic or rationale applied.
  3. rod

rod retired and happy

So they've graduated from just letting their dogs out to calling the cops. Great times we live in.
  4. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I legitimately got the 20 questions routine from a lady over this.

Finally I was like yep I'm here to drop off your bombs you ordered from Amazon.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

People are stupid. Lol.
  6. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

You stood there that long? You must have too much free time on the road. Lol.
  7. cardboard-surfer

cardboard-surfer New Member

UPS orders/makes a hundred thousand 3ft x 3ft "refrigerator magnets" with the shield printed on them. Slaps one magnet on each side of the u-haul, then it magically becomes a UPS package car in the eyes of John iQ-50 Public. Peel them off in 30 seconds when Peaks over (the bean counters probably throw a hissy fit thinking about all that "wasted" labor putting stickers on and taking them off...then ignore the millions lost in impounded / late packages / time wasted with 30 questions being asked to the $30 / hr PC driver).

It's not rocket science, just takes planning on corporates part. Oh wait, there's the problem.
  8. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

The robbers will eventually copy the exact same magnet, and put them on robber U hauls. Carry empty cardboard boxes and put them in place of the box they plan to steal. To create the illusion that first box is wrong address.