UPS Drivers Calendar

sexyupsman

Why has there never (to my knowledge) been a UPS Drivers calendar? The best looking dudes on this planet and yet never have I seen a calendar to celebrate the God like creatures you are! I think someone shoud do a yearly pictorial for each state. My driver would make the cover every year for being the hottest! But the rest I am sure would deserve a month of their own!:peaceful:

over9five

Staff member
Maybe you have a program on your computer that makes calendars?

There may be drivers right here who would happily Email you some provocative pictures!

Perhaps you've seen my picture here. I would gladly pose in my UPS hat.

(DISCLAIMER: Provocative pictures are not to be posted in the BrownCafe forums!)

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Why has there never (to my knowledge) been a UPS Drivers calendar? The best looking dudes on this planet and yet never have I seen a calendar to celebrate the God like creatures you are! I think someone shoud do a yearly pictorial for each state. My driver would make the cover every year for being the hottest! But the rest I am sure would deserve a month of their own!:peaceful:

Youre like a poster here named Subways only creepier :funny:

upsdude

I'm no longer doing calendars, my modeling career has moved beyond that.

You may want to check with corporate, I understand their latest calendar is a fold out.

OK, the committee has decided, I will receive the HOT BABE pis for the women's calender and sexupsguy receives the guy's pics. Then the committee chooses which pics are used.
OK, gals..bring 'em on.