UPS Drivers, no SEC shenanigans.

ups1990

Unlike those SEC workers in charge of regulating Wall Street, who got caught in a compromising position by watching compromising positions on the internet. UPS drivers in general, could never be charged with not working. How many times have we've been told by a person, "I could never work for UPS, you guys work too hard". Numerous times. The public is aware that we make a good wage, but the public see's us in action everyday, our work ethic is on display for all to see. These comments are not pompous but state the obvious, we have no choice but to work hard.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There is no requirement that threads or posts have to have a point.
Otherwise, I would have around 200 posts instead of 5000.

over9five

Staff member
Thankfully, we have Upstate around to point out threads that have no point.

Even tho it's pointless, I would like to go on record agreeing with the OPs pointless post.

I would also like to point out that what is pointless to some may make a great point to others.

My point being that maybe it's pointless to point out that a thread might be pointless. What's the point of doing that?

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Even tho it's pointless, I would like to go on record agreeing with the OPs pointless post.

I would also like to point out that what is pointless to some may make a great point to others.

My point being that maybe it's pointless to point out that a thread might be pointless. What's the point of doing that?

I think your criticism was a bit too pointed.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Your only point is on top of your head.:peaceful: