UPS Drop Box

welovelogistics

What can brown do for you
Was reading a really old article regarding Simplex locks.

My route doesn't have lock box pickup, but UPS wouldn't be so stupid they'd use the default lock code, would they? I've heard supposedly that box codes stay the same in large areas. Have any of you experienced that on your letter box routes.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Was reading a really old article regarding Simplex locks.

My route doesn't have lock box pickup, but UPS wouldn't be so stupid they'd use the default lock code, would they? I've heard supposedly that box codes stay the same in large areas. Have any of you experienced that on your letter box routes.

The codes are usually the same throughout a district.

Last edited:

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I would consider removing that information.
Its been 3 years but i believe that is the same code we use.

welovelogistics

What can brown do for you
Do you think UPS really cares at this point? I don't. They care about how fast I'm going in reverse how many times a day. Not this.

With the amount of complaints and calls/emails, etc. UPS gets about packages, they really don't care. People are absolutely lucky that their packages get from point A to point B through many points in between.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
With the amount of complaints and calls/emails, etc. UPS gets about packages, they really don't care. People are absolutely lucky that their packages get from point A to point B through many points in between.
Put it in perspective. How many packages do they deliver each day? and how many do they not deliver?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
There is more to UPS than just your ORS and Center manager
Really? My Center Manager isn't the only boss? There's a division manager? And a District manager? I wonder if they have bosses too? Hmmmmmmm. Are there buildings in other states too? I think I saw a package car on Law and Order one time, thought it was a mistake.