UPS employee caught on video throwing packages in Honolulu

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS employee caught on video throwing packages in Honolulu - KITV

A United Parcel Service employee was caught on video throwing packages off the back of a truck on Kalakaua Ave in Waikiki this week.

Now, some are calling him the Scrooge of the holiday season, including Danielle Buysse.

"Yes, that's shocking. He's just throwing Christmas presents. That's terrible,” she said.

Box Ox

The UPS driver is nose-in at a dock with the guy taking the video yelling "Merry Christmas!" Looks like an off street seasonal who couldn't handle his situation and cracked. Happens all the time. Just plays out differently. It's too bad the public will think this is a real deal driver.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Come on man we've all done this after a Stevie Wonder load and had a SPAZZ ATTACK with the load and had to reload the whole truck because the whole load was JACKED UP lol. UPS finest STEVIE WONDER AND HIS TWIN BROTHERS AND SISTERS loading trucks every day lmfao.

moreluck

golden ticket member
UPS employee caught on video throwing packages in Honolulu - KITV

A United Parcel Service employee was caught on video throwing packages off the back of a truck on Kalakaua Ave in Waikiki this week.

Now, some are calling him the Scrooge of the holiday season, including Danielle Buysse.

"Yes, that's shocking. He's just throwing Christmas presents. That's terrible,” she said.
This is the problem with the whole damn state!!!!!!

10 point

Most everyone has days like this. I had my fair share when I was a package car driver. You do this out of sight, like behind a building, tho.
"Everyone" may have weeks like this but very few drivers react like this.

I've been there over 20 years and NEVER seen a driver do that.

There is absolutely no excuse for this behavior no matter how bad your load is.

Idiot actions like this dilute the higher esteem that the general public has for the thousands of great drivers employed at UPS.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I never said I did exactly like this guy. many a time I was bricked out and had to unload to set up my car. And No, I wouldn't throw and kick stuff like this. Have a good day.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Every package he threw was causing him to fall further behind, than if he had moved them to the back of the truck, then off-loaded them properly.

A punk. and an idiot.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
"Everyone" may have weeks like this but very few drivers react like this.

I've been there over 20 years and NEVER seen a driver do that.

There is absolutely no excuse for this behavior no matter how bad your load is.

Idiot actions like this dilute the higher esteem that the general public has for the thousands of great drivers employed at UPS.
Sometimes you have no choice but to do what this dude did. Ive seen it lots of times with the quality of loaders we have. With the DOL'S being so jacked up and pisspoor quality of loads everyday, sometimes you have to reload the truck. With that being said, ive dropped the whole load many many a days and reloaded the whole truck back up. Have i had a SPAZZ ATTACK like the dude in the video? Hell yeah i have, not even going to lie about it and im sure alot of other people on here have also. This job will pizscss you off big time with the quality of loads everyday. Theres no excuse for it lots of times, during peak maybe yea, but at end of the day the dude in the video should have went somewhere where there wasnt any exposure to drop and reload the truck. Most of us agree that throwing the boxes to this degree was a little extreme and could be done with a little less SPAZZY and always find a more secluded spot to do this lol.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
We've all been frustrated with a stuffed truck.
We've all been frustrated with a bad preload job.
We've all been frustrated with management not caring and telling us to just get the job done.

WE ALL HAVE NOT ACTED LIKE THIS IN FULL VIEW OF THE PUBLIC !!!!!
Seasonal or not, he should not be allowed to deliver anymore.
Hot headed people like this put a black eye on the thousands of drivers who do the job right.
We get paid by the hour. One box at a time. Deliver the best you can and move to the next stop.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Sometimes you have no choice but to do what this dude did. Ive seen it lots of times with the quality of loaders we have. With the DOL'S being so jacked up and pisspoor quality of loads everyday, sometimes you have to reload the truck. With that being said, ive dropped the whole load many many a days and reloaded the whole truck back up. Have i had a SPAZZ ATTACK like the dude in the video? Hell yeah i have, not even going to lie about it and im sure alot of other people on here have also. This job will pizscss you off big time with the quality of loads everyday. Theres no excuse for it lots of times, during peak maybe yea, but at end of the day the dude in the video should have went somewhere where there wasnt any exposure to drop and reload the truck. Most of us agree that throwing the boxes to this degree was a little extreme and could be done with a little less SPAZZY and always find a more secluded spot to do this lol.

DISAGREE

He knew people were around and flaunted his frustration like a peacock.
His delivery days are over. We've all been flustered, but not all of us have done this, SORRY !

10 point

Everyone has a choice what they do with someone else's property.

If you're that angry take yourself out of service.

He made his choice.
The next choice will be which place he'll apply for a job and he better hope they didn't recognize him in the video before it was reposted and blurred.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah i cant believe this dude did this in front of a crowd or an area where is exposed to the public eye, not smart at all. Im not going to lie when i first started driving i had a bad spazz attack like that cause you know in the beginning your all stressed out all time on this job til you get your comfort level mentally cause it can be very stressful. That doesnt make it right yes your right. If i have to drop the load nowadays and reload the truck ill drop it outside the truck and obviously not throw it out. Makes more sense if your going to reload the whole truck to put stuff in piles that go together outside the truck this way its organized and easier to reload. Unloading it like dude in video is going to make reloading the truck that much harder and more time consuming.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
We must have over 80 drivers in our center running routes this peak.
I'd be pissed and embarrassed if one of them did this in my neck of the woods and it went viral.
I've delivered over 15 years with a slammed package car, and I got home every night.
One stop at a time !!!