UPS Fail

over9five

Staff member
Put a number on your house.
Put "REAR" on your mailbox that has your number.
Put "REAR HOUSE" or "HOUSE IN BACK" on your packages on the 2nd address line.
Clear path to the house, trim those weeds.
Enjoy your packages..

Don't forget the note that says "Stick package in rear".

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I had a house yesterday like that. Long road with two houses to choose from with no numbers (anywhere). I knew it was either house 1 or house 2 because of where i was. I picked house one. I parked on the main road and walked down the LONG driveway and the women comes to her door. I said "hello are you XXX." She smiles and says no and shut the door. I wanted to throw her mailbox through her front window. PUT NUMBERS SOMEWHERE!!!

That's when you politely reply "I hope you never have an emergency".

jaker

trolling
That's when you politely reply "I hope you never have an emergency".
That made me smile , when I got home I heard fire trucks going up and down the road , what didn't realize was it was the same truck looking for a house I live in a rural kind of area and I live on route so I know some of these people don't believe in numbers on their house

Johney

I kid you not we had a driver once(no longer works here surprise,surprise) that actually went up to a house and with a permanent marker wrote the house number on the side so he and other drivers could find it. I believe UPS had to repaint the entire house. I swear this is true you can't make this stuff up.

I kid you not we had a driver once(no longer works here surprise,surprise) that actually went up to a house and with a permanent marker wrote the house number on the side so he and other drivers could find it. I believe UPS had to repaint the entire house. I swear this is true you can't make this stuff up.
We had a guy who would write an address in permanent marker on the mailbox if there was no number.

HomeDelivery

We had a guy who would write an address in permanent marker on the mailbox if there was no number.

i'm guilty of doing that too

but, i wrote it inside the mailbox door after verifying the correct address by pulling one of the envelopes out to check...

if it was a black mailbox, i'd put a doortag with their home # on it and taped it to the inner door