UPS Fires 250 Drivers For Protesting Termination

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I clearly know that during a termination a BA will walk a member off the property and tell him he will stay on touch! Which this conversation will be the last he hears from an 804 board member unless they call the hall! I also support my fellow members! You don't support Hoffa and you criticize me? So I can't criticize the board? They caused the job action! An arbitrator could have decided this case on it merit! Not 248 members!

Remember? When a TDU local steps in poop! What do they do? Blame someone else!

I don't even need to respond to your post because I now know that you are not smart enough to learn anything from my response.

You just don't understand that you can not attack 804's E-BOARD until this is settled, one way or the other.

member6045

I don't even need to respond to your post because I now know that you are not smart enough to learn anything from my response.

You just don't understand that you can not attack 804's E-BOARD until this is settled, one way or the other.
So your smart?? Why can't you accept that the board made a terrible mistake that will cost some pain to members! Smart guy!

Remember? When a TDU local steps in poop! What do they do? Blame someone else!