UPS Freight Career

UPSCAREER

What are some possible careers in UPS Freight? I know about a truck driver, but what about management. What are some positions in management and what are the salaries and hours? Also if in management, could they transfer from UPS Freight to UPS Parcel?

Thanks!

BBAK

Banned
There are clerks, management, weights and measures employees, mechanics, and maintenance that I can think of.

Lately I have been hearing of UPS parcel management coming over to Freight, but have not heard of any Freight management going over to parcel.

If you dont mind me asking, where are you located?

UPSCAREER

How much does clerks, management, weights and measures employees, and maintenance get paid approximately? And what are the hours approximately?

grnthng

Regardless of the position....we couldn't really answer your question because you first have to find and match your qualifications to what is available near where you live unless you are willing to relocate!
Generally all positions could have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts, and this is for mechanics, dock supervisors, dispatchers, dock workers, drivers, even people who work in the offices that only do billing work into the night!
It comes down to what's available and your qualifications!

grnthng

Regardless of the position....we couldn't really answer your question because you first have to find and match your qualifications to what is available near where you live unless you are willing to relocate!
Generally all positions could have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts, and this is for mechanics, dock supervisors, dispatchers, dock workers, drivers, even people who work in the offices that only do billing work into the night!
It comes down to what's available and your qualifications!