UPS Freight Contract Talks?

ronroper

Every Terminal should vote NO, this contract is a joke!, International did not have the best interest of UPS Freight workers in mind when they agreed to this.
Send them back to the table!

I can't believe they want to create a new class of line-haul driver (LHD) for a lower mileage rate. We already have road drivers. All this does is allow UPS to push subcontractors into this newly created class to save money. Clearly hall and Hoffa do not have the best interest of the UPS Freight Road Drivers at heart. If this passes it is time to start thinking about removing Hall and Hoffa.

tohellwiththis

please read pages 43 to 46 very carefully on the proposal, if you think ibt has our concerns in mind when it come to subcontracting, think again. all they have done is to make the subcontractors union paying members. they are offering "line haul" board .42cpm to start and .44cpm after 3 years. benefits planB, no hourly pay for dropping-hooking, fueling. 15.00 an hour for detention to start after a 1 hour delay at non-domicile terminal. 50.00 per year service pension plan after 2 years service. this is a joke. welcome to company subcontractors part 2.

Shooter

I'ts UPS putting uniforms on Sub Contractors plain and simple ,and if they get away with it, next stop will be small package (I think)