UPS Freight on our checks

10damon

Not that its a big deal or anything (as long as it dont bounce!!) but why was my check labeled UPS Freight? I saw 2 other guys in my center with the same thing. We're all package drivers. Any one else notice this? Whats the dillio??

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have direct deposit--the last paper check I ever saw was from the grievance that I won a few years ago. As long as they spell the name right and it doesn't bounce what difference does it make?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Mine has UPS Frieght on it also. I looked at last weeks and it had United Parcel Service. Same address. Must having something to do with the consolidations. I have direct also but still get a paper advice.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

BM, have you thought about going paperless? You can go to upsers Thursday morning to check out your paystub. I have been paperless since they first offered it. Ironically the only time it was a concern was last week when there was a delay in posting the paystubs to upsers. The only stub that you really need is the end of year for taxes and you can always print that one, or any of them, from upsers.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
I just checked mine, and both of them are the regular checks. The only thing that changed was the return address. Instead of South Carolina 0477(god rest her soul) it says South Atlantic 0745.