ups freight truckload division

diesel

ok i have got a ? i am thinking about going to that company old overnite i guess. I am just curious about it can anyone help with how well or bad it is.Anybody actually work there i have called every where and everyone says bad stuff about it. I am looking for a better company with insurance and stuff. I drive alot of miles a week now 4000-5000 solo tennessee to cal. every week.I know it is not legal but hey i do it. I make 1300 a week am i gonna be better off going to ups freight truckload less miles and still get a check and stuff or am i going to the wrong company. I have 7 years driving no accidents one speeding ticket any info please help me so i don't ruin my life..... lol:knockedout:

drewed

Shankman
Calm down spanky
There arent a whole lot freight guys on here and those that do dont frequent a whole lot take time youll get your answers

TL4Teamsters

I currently Drive for Truckload. I made more $$ with Schneider National doing the exact same work. UPS Freight TL is only name recognition. They are very strict. You must memorize The 5 seeing habits, etc, but you have no Union, so you are constantly being threatened of being fired.

ronroper

I currently Drive for Truckload. I made more $$ with Schneider National doing the exact same work. UPS Freight TL is only name recognition. They are very strict. You must memorize The 5 seeing habits, etc, but you have no Union, so you are constantly being threatened of being fired.
We have the same problems in Freight including harassment and we pay dues.... does this give you a hint?