UPS gets award for UPS My Choice and Access Point

Edd Orion

I love access points... My apt complex, only people who live on the 3rd floor order stuff, used to be hike up 3 flights of stairs, 3 days, nobody home, then I'd get a will call hold, now 1 time, then off to the access point. My knees appreciate it ups!

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I love spending 15 minutes filling out the novel of a delivery notice... Another new service that puts the customers second.

nystripe96

Access point should be after the 3rd attempt not after the first. I feel bad for the 90 year old lady that has to walk 3 blocks to pick up her 25 pound package after a NI1. Complete oversight by the company imo

Foamer Pyle

Access point should be after the 3rd attempt not after the first. I feel bad for the 90 year old lady that has to walk 3 blocks to pick up her 25 pound package after a NI1. Complete oversight by the company imo
I don't feel sorry for any of these SOB's. When you order something, you can track it on the Internet, and know well in advance when it's going to show up. If you can't be home to receive your order, you probably should have never placed the order in the first place. People that live in the ghetto apartments and are never home, should be smart enough to have their crap sent to an address where the package can be left, or have it sent to your work. Have no job? Shouldn't be ordering stuff anyway. All of the accountability is on the customer.