UPS guy steals Xmas gift left by Fed-Ex guy!

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
It's real. Various news articles indicate that it was a driver helper, and not a driver, committing the theft. The iPhone-style headphones should be a clue, anyway.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
It's real. Various news articles indicate that it was a driver helper, and not a driver, committing the theft. The iPhone-style headphones should be a clue, anyway.
You get what you pay for, so I'd say if it was over $200.00 it might be worth his job in his eyes. People stealing stuff isn't new, watch a Walmart CCTV and see how much employee theft goes on.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
You get what you pay for, so I'd say if it was over $200.00 it might be worth his job in his eyes. People stealing stuff isn't new, watch a Walmart CCTV and see how much employee theft goes on.

He was arrested & charged, so he has more to worry about than the loss of a week's work...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
He was arrested & charged, so he has more to worry about than the loss of a week's work...
Some people are criminals of opportunity, I'm sure his wage came into factor when his "risk vs reward" alarm went off. This is one caught on camera, I'd wager this isn't the first one he's stolen.

Camping Nana

I am in NO way condoning the theft. I hope the man is convicted - however, you purchase a mini iPad and leave a note for the delivery to be left on the front porch? (It appeared to me that the recipient had left a note - the FedEx man took a paper, read it, left the package and took the note with him.) I don't think that is wise. That should have been a signature required package? If I wasn't going to be home; have it delivered to an alternate address. JMHO

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am in NO way condoning the theft. I hope the man is convicted - however, you purchase a mini iPad and leave a note for the delivery to be left on the front porch? (It appeared to me that the recipient had left a note - the FedEx man took a paper, read it, left the package and took the note with him.) I don't think that is wise. That should have been a signature required package? If I wasn't going to be home; have it delivered to an alternate address. JMHO

Apple gives the consignee the option to download and fill out the e-sig form where the consignee authorizes the delivery and requests a specific delivery location. The FedEx driver did a very good job of comparing the information on the e-sig to that on the package; however, he did a lousy job of hiding the pkg. I would have hid it right behind the flower pot and covered it up with the wiring or whatever that was behind the flower pot.

purplesky

So was that thug a seasonal driver or a driver helper?

Why the hell didnt the fedex guy live that ipad at the back door or side door completely out of sight.

I would never leave an ipad on a front porch! WTF!

MAN THIS LOOKS REALLY BAD FOR UPS! YIKES!

Leftinbuilding

The guy probably had a little black book noting the places he had seen packages. Get off work, go do a little Christmas "shopping". Betting he was a helper.

wayfair

swollen member
@ 1:17.... that's gotta be a helper....

could be a noob and told driver that there was a package sitting out....

where could he hide it from driver???
someone show proof of arrest and charge