UPS guy steals Xmas gift left by Fed-Ex guy!

Ms.PacMan

I once picked up a FedEx replacement package by mistake. The company issued a call tag thru UPS and the exact pkg. was on the front porch. I assumed it was the return - nope the replacement had been delivered by FedEx that day.

These videos are a little scary because they can be viewed out of context.

Re-Raise

My guess is that he was a seasonal hire driver , because he is in full uniform and using the diad 4 himself.

What stands out to me the most is how inefficient he was by leaving once and then returning to steal the package. He should have grabbed it the first time or he is never going to make scratch..just sayin

barnyard

KTM rider
I once picked up a FedEx replacement package by mistake. The company issued a call tag thru UPS and the exact pkg. was on the front porch. I assumed it was the return - nope the replacement had been delivered by FedEx that day.

These videos are a little scary because they can be viewed out of context.

I did almost the same thing.

I delivered a bunch of packages to an apartment office and saw a package with a UPS RS label on it, so I grabbed it up. Turned out, it had been delivered by DHL and the shipper placed the RS on the top of the stuff in the clear thingy on the package. I got a message from the OMS the next day asking about it and they wanted to know how to track it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So was that thug a seasonal driver or a driver helper?

Why the hell didnt the fedex guy live that ipad at the back door or side door completely out of sight.

I would never leave an ipad on a front porch! WTF!

MAN THIS LOOKS REALLY BAD FOR UPS! YIKES!

Still doesn't beat the fed ex driver that all he had to do was deliver 435 packages to the post office. Well he noticed he left the back door open along the way and decided the only thing to do was chuck the rest of the packages. I believe they recovered like 30 lol

S

serenity now

Still doesn't beat the fed ex driver that all he had to do was deliver 435 packages to the post office. Well he noticed he left the back door open along the way and decided the only thing to do was chuck the rest of the packages. I believe they recovered like 30 lol

that was a classic case of peak season snap-ola * some folks can't handle the pressure

moreluck

golden ticket member
At retirement, hubby gave away all his civilian clothes that may have been brown......suits, ties, golf shirts, sweatshirts. He owns no brown clothes.