UPS Harrasment

tieguy

Banned
you're coming on this site and trying to extract information without giving anything in return. You're not going to get much unless you're willing to tell us where you're coming from and why you're asking.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Everyday. Get this load here, pull at this time.....blah, blah , blah. It's all part of having a job.
I know of a on road that was reassigned after getting into a "discussion" with a driver, which ended with the driver tossing the on road out of the Package car. Driver was arrested, and later fired, on road was moved.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Everyday. Get this load here, pull at this time.....blah, blah , blah. It's all part of having a job.
I know of a on road that was reassigned after getting into a "discussion" with a driver, which ended with the driver tossing the on road out of the Package car. Driver was arrested, and later fired, on road was moved.

Physically tossed the on-road out? I would choose other means but if I felt it was necessary I would kick one out as well.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Yup. Bounced his sorry ass out the door and onto the pavement. The supe had to call the center manager to come and get him, and carry his sorry ass to the hospital.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
This reminds me of that scene from True Lies, when Arnold Schwarzenegger's character is doing the test drive of the old Vette with Bill Paxton, the used car salesman. LOL, they tell you to imagine all of the people are naked, when giving a speech, but I think this being imagined works just as well when getting OJS'd.:happy2:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I know of a on road that was reassigned after getting into a "discussion" with a driver, which ended with the driver tossing the on road out of the Package car.

I can remember back when I started driving, there wasn't jump seats, much less a seatbelt, in the passenger side of the cab. The Supervisor would ride with you for the first week and just stand up and hang on the best he could. If you hit a bad pot hole just right.................:shifty:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I can remember back when I started driving, there wasn't jump seats, much less a seatbelt, in the passenger side of the cab. The Supervisor would ride with you for the first week and just stand up and hang on the best he could. If you hit a bad pot hole just right.................:shifty:

Bounced one off the windshield once. He was in the back sorting and a dog ran out in front of me.:funny: