UPS has created a parcel hungry monster. The USPS!

JL 0513

Thing is, if the Post Office was allowed to raise rates faster than the current restrictions and adjust and cut Saturday delivery and make other adjustments, particularly to pension funding, then we probably wouldn't be talking of their demise "if they were a typical business". So while they'd be out of business from the billions lost, they wouldn't have lost those billions if they could run like UPS.

Overpaid Union Thug

Thing is, if the Post Office was allowed to raise rates faster than the current restrictions and adjust and cut Saturday delivery and make other adjustments, particularly to pension funding, then we probably wouldn't be talking of their demise "if they were a typical business". So while they'd be out of business from the billions lost, they wouldn't have lost those billions if they could run like UPS.
But they can't run like UPS. And I'm talking about logistically. They have never been able to. The rate decreases mentioned in the article is the only way they "might" be able to turn a real profit. But that, along with other preferential treatment they receive, won't be fair to UPS, FedEx, and the little guys.

MAKAVELI

But they can't run like UPS. And I'm talking about logistically. They have never been able to. The rate decreases mentioned in the article is the only way they "might" be able to turn a real profit. But that, along with other preferential treatment they receive, won't be fair to UPS, FedEx, and the little guys.
Do you really care about FedEx and the little guys?;)

aiian

Sat in awe as I watched this numbnuts ten way turn his way out of this poor guy's driveway just to deliver a SurePost pkg I delivered on Tuesday. You should have seen the tire marks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 170

JL 0513

Sat in awe as I watched this numbnuts ten way turn his way out of this poor guy's driveway just to deliver a SurePost pkg I delivered on Tuesday. You should have seen the tire marks.

LOL, what's strange is that he/she drove straight down the middle instead of using the provided circle that they probably good have cleared without a back.