UPS Has New Number for 07' Racing Season

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by wkmac, Oct 20, 2006.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

2. MR_Vengeance

MR_Vengeance United Parcel Survivor

1 driver from my center is still upset for switching to the camry..........my question is, do we get a discount when buying a toyota now?

3. diadlover

diadlover New Member

A 100 year old American born company is using a Japanese car? Nice.

4. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I just hope DJ isn't the "44"th to cross the Finish Line on Race Day.:w00t:

5. rhider

rhider The Buddha King

That would be hard to do seeing they only field 43 cars in each race...:wink: :lol:

6. BLACKBOX

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

The New Battle Cry For The Ups Team Using The Toyota Camry.............banzai! Banzi! Banzi!

7. hoser

hoser Industrial Slob

you forgot that 100 year old american born company ships to anywhere in the world, including asia.

ain't globalization beautiful?

8. outta hours

outta hours Active Member

Hope they included three (3) copies of the invoice or else that car will be held in customs.

9. BLACKBOX

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

I've changed my mind..the new battle cry will be.................................................why do we still have Dale Jarrett??

10. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

"why do we still have Dale Jarrett??"

Obviously, UPS is not interested in having a winning team. I don't understand this. If you're going to invest all that money, why not go with a winning driver? Or some young gun rookie.

11. disneyworld

disneyworld Active Member

And in an unrelated story,44 will just happen to be the new sporh goal for every delivery driver in 2007. Coincidence,I think not.

12. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

You guys should be dancing in the street then. I mean for the company to cut the SPORH goal by 50% from the old goal of 88 is fantastic. Coincidence? Nope, just reality starting to hit home.

:tongue_sm

13. hoser

hoser Industrial Slob

i think ups should unionize DJ's spot and require it to be bid on every quarter. plus the pit crew too.

14. breadbooze

breadbooze Member

Besides the name I dont think any part of the car is made in japan.

15. satellitedriver

satellitedriver Moderator Staff Member

Hey,
    Check the tag on you shoes, shirt and pants. They have 90% chance of not being made in America. But, WTF I am just an idiot.

16. diadlover

diadlover New Member

Oh man, don't tell me you went and looked at my profile just to find another post by me. And you called that other guy a STALKER??

17. No Talent Clown

No Talent Clown New Member

Just as Denny Hamlin in the Fred-ex car is constantly stomping the crap out of DJ and the UPS car. Freddy is stomping on Mikey...

18. hoser

hoser Industrial Slob

Textiles and car parts are two totally different things. One is made outside of the US and shipped because it's relatively light and affordable. The other is made within the country because it's costly to ship a bunch of 2 tonne commodoties over the pond, not to mention that the unions would **** a brick when those jobs go outside the country.