UPS Hiring Guidelines

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
You gave me a Beer charm for what i said.....need a little more info on what you mean

Just to have a drink and not worry about the spheres of influence out of your control.

I spent more than my fair share of time in the sandbox and realized my infidel beliefs are of little to no value over there.

More than likely I trained some of the Iraqis getting executed in ISIS videos; but I cannot make them put their weapon up and do work.

We were winning when I left, that's what I'm saying.

Future

Victory Ride
Just to have a drink and not worry about the spheres of influence out of your control.

I spent more than my fair share of time in the sandbox and realized my infidel beliefs are of little to no value over there.

More than likely I trained some of the Iraqis getting executed in ISIS videos; but I cannot make them put their weapon up and do work.

We were winning when I left, that's what I'm saying.

LOL...I typed my message ....as you spoke response

Wayne05

I'm a PT Feeder Loader... And I'm only starting my second month. My body is hitting a brick wall every day at the moment, but I'm sure it will get better. I wasn't too big of an eater before, so now I'm trying to figure out how to eat enough to pack 1300 boxes into a trailer for four hours...