UPS holiday deliveries off to a rough start

Box Ox

There might be problems in some places but things are running ultra smoothly at my center. Much more so than the past 2 years at this time. Great weather, helpers on routes that aren't needed and drivers wishing they could get more hours.

numberonedriver

My center got bombed this week especially Thursday we didn't leave the building till 11:30 everybody brought stops back. One guy said he brought 270 stops back. Needless to say Friday was ugly too.

BrownTexas

Running air in trace all week, supervisors driving routes, 10-20 missed businesses a day, 20 resis missed per day, clocking out at 13.98 hours.

wayfair

swollen member
T Great weather, helpers on routes that aren't needed and drivers wishing they could get more hours.

81267117.jpg

AKCoverMan

Silversable and I are working out of an 18 car satellite building this peak. (Actually two buildings side by side.) We had rough days Monday thru Wednesday, everybody in the building rolling stops everyday. "Which part of the route gets screwed today" was the talk during our load-your-own preload. But by the end of the week it eased up and we finished the week clean as well.

Saw this same pattern the prior week so I am expecting a buttkicking on Monday.