UPS holiday deliveries off to a rough start

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by MendozaJ, Dec 12, 2015.

1. MendozaJ

MendozaJ Active Member

2. Box Ox

Box Ox Camacho for President!

There might be problems in some places but things are running ultra smoothly at my center. Much more so than the past 2 years at this time. Great weather, helpers on routes that aren't needed and drivers wishing they could get more hours.

3. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

These are isolated events. Not widespread like 2013.

4. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

We have only had 2 days of late air at my center. Otherwise, things are on time and going very smooth.

5. My center got bombed this week especially Thursday we didn't leave the building till 11:30 everybody brought stops back. One guy said he brought 270 stops back. Needless to say Friday was ugly too.

6. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Wow Thursday I worked like 6 hours. Super light.

7. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

FYI I've been under 80 all week and had one day under 70. Over 11 hours every day:);)

8. BrownTexas

BrownTexas Well-Known Member

Running air in trace all week, supervisors driving routes, 10-20 missed businesses a day, 20 resis missed per day, clocking out at 13.98 hours.

9. Dr.Brown

Dr.Brown Swollen Member

[​IMG]

10. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

All of our air has been on time and we are 100% clean going in to next week.

11. AKCoverMan

AKCoverMan Active Member

Silversable and I are working out of an 18 car satellite building this peak. (Actually two buildings side by side.) We had rough days Monday thru Wednesday, everybody in the building rolling stops everyday. "Which part of the route gets screwed today" was the talk during our load-your-own preload. But by the end of the week it eased up and we finished the week clean as well.

Saw this same pattern the prior week so I am expecting a buttkicking on Monday.

12. AKCoverMan

AKCoverMan Active Member

59.18 hours this past week.